OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
a long long time a go in country far far away there was a little kid who actually didn't have a cleu about hacking.
jokes on the side xD

sooo for about 3 years i somehow managed to ''hack'' the wii with the twilight princes save.
I don't even remember how i actually did it and which firmware i had
all i instaled was a SD loader so i could play some virtual consoles (yeah i am a bad person)
atm my wii is 4.3E and it doesn't work anymore sooo is there a way i can reset the system (firmware) to retail without losing all my save games?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Please define "doesn't work anymore". Does that mean that the hack doesn't work anymore (the homebrew channel is gone), or does it mean that you only get a black screen when you turn on your wii?

If you're just missing the hack then use ModMii for Windows by XFlak and it will help you rehack your wii. Just run the wizard and tell it that your wii is a virgin, then just follow the rest of the steps.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
...hm, more details please (just opened the topic because I wanted to delete it, the title somehow is strange :P)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
...hm, more details please (just opened the topic because I wanted to delete it, the title somehow is strange :P)
the person needs help and you want to delete it?
LMFAO!!!! Good way to start off with being a new mod. LOL

The title should be changed though, or at least a description added.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the person needs help and you want to delete it?
The title is very misleading...I wondered why the heck this topic wasn't locked yet when I opened it...LOL :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol