Homebrew ALL GX emus not working for me...

jczialcita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
everytime i try booting the snes,GBA, nes GX emus, i just get a black screen without any text. I played perfectly before i applied the backup loader fix for the #002 error that came with my madworld backup copy. so that means i installed dvdx and the cIOS that came with it. After I did that, for some reason, my emus are not working anymore. I tried using a different SD card but it stil does the same thing. Although i CAN RUN WAD MANAGER, BACKUP LOADER, ANYTITLEDELETER, just not the GX emus... please help out guys.. Im losing hope here T_T

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
i installed dvdx and the cIOS that came with it

this is the reason why it does not work

unless you have a modchip, you SHOULDN'T have chosen the CIOS dvdX installation (it 's clearly stated to do this ONLY if you know what you are doing) but the normal installation...

the first thing that emulators do when they boot is to initialize the DVDx stub: if it is found but something got wrong during the installation, this screws up the program and you get black screen (like when a game does not found the required IOS)

The solution should be to remove DVDX/CIOS with AnyTitle Deleter then redo the installation correctly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free