Gaming All GBA Wonder Cards are... enabled?

Byacco Kotetsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, how are you?

Yesterday, while i browse the internet, i found some very interesting videos on the YouTube site.

These videos show us the events enabled by some unknown wonder cards. There are about 17 videos showing these unknow wonder cards.

Here is the most incredible video of that user:

Celebi's Wonder Card

As you can see, the video si marked with a link to another Pokémon site, but this web page is a forum in Spanish.

The currente user's name is: Richard Redfield

Here other link to another video:

Jirachi's Wonder card

To view the other videos, you can find those videos that relate to the same user.

Finally, what do you think of these videos?

Clearly, these videos are not the result of a hackrom, you can see as well as the wonder card is exchanged.

I don't know if i will to break the forum rules, but here is the link of the writing topic of this: F.A.Q El Evento Misterioso en GBA

See you later...

Kenroi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah! o.O

Amazing! now I have a wondercard sharable, I'm looking for ways to change the text.

I send you an email
biggrin.gif

See you

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
*googles wondercard* ah here we go.
QUOTE said:
A wonder card is something that comes with special pokemon and/or items you get from Nintendo events or other games like Pokemon: Battle Revolution. You can only have three at a time, and you can never get more than one of the same card onto the same game. You can delete wonder cards you don't need anymore. For example, if you go to a Nintendo event to get a Manaphy, it will come with a wonder card. Once you've gotten your pokemon from the guy in the pokemart, you can delete the wonder card. You want to make sure you delete one if you get three, because if you already have three wonder cards, you can't get another until you delete one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat