All Games Gone from PS4 System Menu "Other" Folder Exsists Instead How to Either Get My Game Back or Delete "Other" Folder ... FW 9.00 Goldhen

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I know I'm slow...

Attachments

• IMG_20220118_143706.jpg
    IMG_20220118_143706.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to browse data, then the go to the one that says "browse" in the name. if you have more than one account, several may exist.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, I see 3 off the bat, but the other(s) are problem below that app browse. go to browse_data, the tab, then go to the user that's missing data. you may have to search for it if you have four users.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, I see 3 off the bat, but the other(s) are problem below that app browse. go to browse_data, the tab, then go to the user that's missing data. you may have to search for it if you have four users.
do i manually type the user name as on brower data tab i don't see anything at all if so where exactly do i type the user name

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, there should be a list under browse data. not sure why there's nothing listed for you. something is definitely wrong if that's what's happening, but how did your wife play a game without there being some sort of evidence?

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, there should be a list under browse data. not sure why there's nothing listed for you. something is definitely wrong if that's what's happening, but how did your wife play a game without there being some sort of evidence?
I dunno like I said the games in the external HD work fine but my Internal one is on lock down... Applications stuck in a "other" folder

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course it won't let me send a picture ffs but I hit app browse & I'm seeing all the games the odd thing is it only showing games that are on my external hard drive.. NONE OF MY system hard drive games are on the list & I checked all four of my appbrowse lists

Attachments

• IMG_20220118_150909.jpg
    IMG_20220118_150909.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr