All games going to black screen using USB loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DMPugh, Sep 21, 2009.

Sep 21, 2009
  1. DMPugh
    OP

Newcomer DMPugh Advanced Member

Canada
    Just got an external HD in the mail today (A-Data Classic CH91 2.5" 320GB). Formatted using WBFS Manager and put some games on there. The problem is, every game I try out does not work. So far I've tried about ten different ISOs.

Sometimes the games will just go straight to a black screen. Other times they will show the warning screen about making sure you have your Wiimote strapped on or whatever. There have been a few though that actually get somewhere. Metroid Prime Trilogy goes as far as letting me select a game, but once it gets to the loading screen, it goes to black. Punch-Out!! gave me a loading screen as well but just hanged indefinitely. Madworld got me to the title screen but once I went to start a game, black screen.

Any ideas on what is wrong? I used this guide to mod my Wii, and I am confident that I did everything correctly: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Ramzee

Newcomer Ramzee Advanced Member

United Kingdom
  3. leemufc

Member leemufc GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    youve picked 3 games there that can cause problems
    best thing to do is use the search button as theres loads of post on here explaining how to get induvidual problems sorted