Hacking All games freeze at wrist strap warning with backup loaders!

ThE MaSTeR 3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 8GB sandisk cruzer and every game works perfectly so I know everything works. When I try it with my 80GB simpletech self powered usb hard drive every game freezes at the same warning screen when a game starts and freezes my wii. The drive formats and installs games fine on the simpletech and everything seems to work but then it just freezes at the wrist strap screen. It freezes instantly right after the wiimote makes that little noise and then you can see the hdd indicator lite shut off and the wii freeze in the same spot every time.

Right now Im on cios rev13a (but I tried rev9-13b) Would installing hermes cios help any? I also read something about a usb 2.0 fix but I couldnt install it because I dont have my wii online to download the files from the installer. Whats really weird is I know the 80GB simpletech works because the first time I ever used it I installed 2 games and they both worked and played fine but ever since I cant get anything to work not even those 2 games if I try to reinstall!

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never used a HDD for USB loading (flash drive ftw),but you might have the spin down problem,try looking around for a fix,don't have one on me.

ThE MaSTeR 3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
hmm, did you try reformatting teh drive to fat, then back to wbfs?
(full format, your drive may have errors on it)

I tried FAT32 and NTFS but I always did a quick format. Thanks for the tip I'll try full format. Where can I get the usb fix if full format dosent work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1