All bought NDS Lite system's GBA covers were gone!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by userme, Apr 28, 2009.

1. userme
    OP

userme Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2007
    United States
    I’ve bought many Nintendo DS lite game consoles from Craigslist.org lately, but many of them were sold without the GBA cover (Slot 2 cover). These systems are still very new or never used, and they work perfectly. In facts, the sellers claimed they just ‘lost it’.

I am just wondering how come those sellers carelessly lost their GBA cover while they could keep their systems without a scratch. I think the GBA cover is just worthless, except preventing dusts entering the slot. So what do you think?

2. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    Yes that's weird, because the gba cover is definitely pretty worthless.

Nothing special in there just a bunch of contacts.

The only thing i think they could use it for is some kind of gba case mod i guess.

3. BlueStar

BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 10, 2006
    UK
    If you play a GBA game then you just keep that in there and after a few months it's difficult to remember where you put it I suppose.

4. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    Nothing to cry about its not really very useful... just insert a gba catridge if you want to preven dust from going in.

5. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    Yeah.. Or you can pick one up cheap from ebay or somewhere similar..

6. userme
    OP

userme Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2007
    United States
    Yeap, of course, I bought the cover for just few bucks and resold those systems at the price like new. Thank all for your fast replies!

7. Kuschel-Drow

Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Mar 25, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Duisburg
    I'm using a GBA Expansion pack in the color of my DS (one in white andthe other one in black as it's black/red) anyway so I never needed the covers.
    I still have my white one here, as well as a red and a black one. I'm keeping them in the original boxes. It's always goo to have them. ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice