All are sold out?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Zero767, Sep 30, 2007.

Sep 30, 2007

All are sold out? by Zero767 at 4:30 AM (1,985 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Zero767
    OP

Newcomer Zero767 Member

United States
    Hey, I have been looking at all the places to buy them, and everyplace is sold out! Anyone know of a good place to buy that has them in stock or will have them in stock within the next few days? Thanks!

2. Rocky5

Newcomer Rocky5 Advanced Member

United States
    Instock here payed the extra fiver and got it next day.

Link.

3. Zero767
    OP

Newcomer Zero767 Member

United States
    Yea, but I have heard bad things about divineo. Should I give them a try?

Plus I live in the US, so that comes out to $80 [​IMG]

4. Rocky5

Newcomer Rocky5 Advanced Member

United States
    I know i heard some guy never got the tin and card reader but i got everything tin, card and card reader.

i have bought two things off that site whisper fan for my 360 and the cyclods and both of them have been delivered bang on time even early. (Whisperfan)

5. Raganook

Member Raganook Raganook

United States
    I just ordered from them Sunday. No response. Emailed them Tuesday morning. No response. Just email them again today, and getting a little anxious/annoyed.

Update: Now Friday, STILL no email back or shipping info. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

6. wirespeed

Newcomer wirespeed Newbie

United States
    I ordered a cyclods from divineo.uk on sept 29 and received it today oct 6 in the U.S.
    Are you positive you ordered from the uk store and did you use paypal that might be why your order isn't moving. what does it say for order status when you log in to the site?

7. ziwz

Newcomer ziwz Newbie

Denmark
    they also got them on model-gadget.com. they also got some offers with a 1 or 2gb apacer sd card. the only thing is they are located in the UK [​IMG]

8. Raganook

Member Raganook Raganook

United States
    I payed with a credit card, and from the UK site. When I log in, it says "awaiting shipment". I finally e-mailed them AGAIN today, said essentially "Its been 10 days and my product hasn't even left your store. Either ship it to me and reimburse me the shipping cost due to extraordinary wait, or cancel my order"

so OF COURSE they have now shipped it.

In the 7 emails I ended up shooting out, I got ONE reply, babbling about "land line verification". They claim they have made "multiple" phone calls, however my land line and cell phone have zero missed calls. Very, very frustrating.

Overall: It took 10 days just for THEM to ship the product and e-mail response is NON-EXISTENT. I simply cannot recommend this vendor to anyone.

9. genxor

Newcomer genxor Advanced Member

Australia
    I'm so pissed right now. I was looking through vendors in Australia and decided on one that was the cheapest and in the same city. They said they'd have stock on Oct 8. That changed to the 12th and I was a bit annoyed because it meant I wouldn't get it this week, but whatever. This morning I wake up to this email;

CHRISTMAS?!
    I can't see anything about christmas on the Team Cyclops forums. Unless it means that the production delay was just before christmas, ie, 12 months ago.

There was another Australian store with some in stock but they were $10 more. I really wish I'd ordered from them now. As I type this they have 1 left in stock but I have no money. Oh, just refreshed and it's gone. That sucks. Guess I won't be getting one any time soon.

edit: Ended up ordering one from the Divineo UK link posted above. Shipped a few hours later. God how I wish I'd done that a week ago.