All Accessories that you need for Nintendo Switch (Best choices)

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by baselhamad, Jan 20, 2017.

1. baselhamad
    OP

baselhamad "F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر

Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    Bethlehem, West Bank. Palestine
    Well, as we seen on Nintendo Presentation, we saw a lot of accessories for Nintendo Switch (Some of them are Unique and exclusive) so i made a list for Nintendo Switch Accessories that you might like it from Amazon - Walmart - Best Buy and Gamestop. So, let's start:-

1- Micro SD Card: you might be think "Why SD Card?" well, you need a Micro SD Card for Games that you might buy them on eShop or Saving Data or to expand the capacity of The Device (Also the Nintendo Switch Might have the Ability to install the game cartridge right to the Memory of the Nintendo Switch or SD Card). So, i got for you the Best Micro SD Card that haves a great Read & Write Speed for the Nintendo Switch, i know that there's a lot SD Cards but this SD Card is the Best for Best Performance:- It's
    Lexar Professional 1800x microSDHC/XC 32/64/128GB UHS-II W/USB 3.0 Reader Flash Memory Card
    SD #1.PNG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- Nintendo Switch Starer Kit: you might need this for Travelling - Protecting - Beauty and Gaming, so here's the best three starter kit for Nintendo Switch:-

PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit - Link's Tunic Edition
    Starter Kit 1.PNG

PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit - Mario Icon Edition
    Starter Kit 2.PNG

PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit
    Starter Kit 3.PNG ____________________________________________

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3- Skin for Nintendo Switch: for those who likes to make his/her Nintendo Switch look great, here's a Skin that you might like:- Skin.PNG --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4- USB TYPE-C Cable: You need this Cable for your Nintendo Switch, it will be helpful for you if you were travelling or you're on the car and you have a low battery, you can plug it to any socket that have a USB compatible:-
    Type C, iOrange-E 6.6 Ft USB C Braided Cable with Aluminum Connector

usb c.PNG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5- Power Bank: You Might think "Why a Power Bank?" well, you need it for charging your Nintendo Switch or to charge your phone or tablet and here's the best choice:-
    Solar Charger, FKANT 15000mAh Portable Dual USB Solar Battery Charger External Battery Pack Phone Charger Power Bank with 6LED Flashlight

power bank 1.PNG

6- Grip for Joy Cons: it's good - it's comfortable - usable and cool with hands to hold:-
    Nintendo Switch Grip Kit, Joy-Con Grips & Thumb Grips

grip.PNG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7- Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch Joy Cons: this it the alternative charger (or the second charger) for Joy Cons:-
    PowerA Joy-Con Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch charging dock.PNG

8- Tempered Glass for Nintendo Switch Screen: if you're a one of those who drops a lot of devices and crack down, here's the best Screen Protector for preventing cracks and scratches by Tempered Glass:-
    Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch - Superior Anti-Scratch, Easy to Install [Bubble Free] Screen Guard
    tempered.PNG

9- Nintendo Switch Screen Holder: it's good for playing, comfortable and adjustable:-
    HORI Compact Playstand for Nintendo Switch
    tablet grip.PNG

10- Charging Grip: For those who gets angry when the controller turn off while playing, here's the product that will help you:-
    Nintendo Switch - Joy-Con Charging Grip charging grip.PNG ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bonus

11- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller: Warning: this controller is JUST FOR GAMERS! (just kidding) well, this controller is like the XBOX one/360 Controller, but it's there's new features for that controller: it haves NFC Reader & Writer for amiibo figures - HD Rumble Feature which is Fantastic thing ever - comfortable and great with hands:-
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller pro.PNG

That's all of The best choices for Nintendo Switch, i hope you like it, if you like it, give a like and comment if there's any questions about the Nintendo Switch :)
    :switch:

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    I am a big fan of power banks and have half a dozen various ones in my house however USB C is a different animal with varied and expanded specs from the previous versions. We do not yet know what the power specs are on the Switch, so we cannot determine the correct type of power bank to get at this point. Per the specs on that unit it will only output 5V/2A. That may or may not be enough to power the Switch. USB-C can go up to 20V and 5A.

Seriel, TotalInsanity4, VMM and 2 others like this.
  3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    expensive mofo those Lexar Professional 1800x! just a 32gb here is fucking AU $79.00!

4. Doctor_U

Doctor_U GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2016
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    Nintendo Switch Grip Kit, Joy-Con Grips & Thumb Grips This looks nice and interresant

TotalInsanity4 and baselhamad like this.
  5. baselhamad
    OP

Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    Hey, language, keep your mouth good, i think that you didn't see the post very good, i said "you might" and i said "i got for you the best" read carefully

6. Bladexdsl

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    your new here aren't you? :lol:

tri_fin, Arubaro, migles and 2 others like this.
  7. baselhamad
    OP

Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    yes i am, just be respect man

8. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    Doesn't #10 come with the console?

9. Evilengine

Evilengine GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    Gambia, The
    most expensive (regular) nintendo console ever... I will buy it used and play Zelda on Wii U. Screw the Hype.

migles and baselhamad like this.
  10. baselhamad
    OP

Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    and what's wrong with lexar (i know lexar that it's expensive) but the Micro SD Card that i showed here have a very great price than other sd cards man
    128GB: 121$
    64GB: 65$
    32GB: 40$

anyway, lexar offered the best price for these SD Cards, because it haves a very great performance and speed in reading & writing, if you would like to compare it with other SD Cards, no one will beat that Lexar Micro SD Card.
    you know, Sandisk offered an Micro SD Card 128GB extreme pro for 200$ with reading & writing at 275MB/S, lexar offered an Micro SD Card With Reading & Writing at 270MB/S for just 40 -> 120$, There's a big difference

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

what? do you mean the SD CARD?

11. Bladexdsl

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    i just found some other cards different brands on ebay same speeds/ writes etc and they were $50 and under. lexar are just a damn rip off.

12. baselhamad
    OP

Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    alright, it's ebay, but you don't know if there's a scammers or not you genuis man

13. Evilengine

Evilengine GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Those micro SD speeds are not neccessary, not even for 4K recording (afaik).
    Toshiba microSDXC Class 10 128GB Exceria M302
    Is absolutely fine, I paid 37€ for it.
    Bought it on Amazon, definitively legit, 5 years warranty very advertised as very lasting.

Last edited by Evilengine, Jan 21, 2017
    Arubaro, migles and Bladexdsl like this.
  14. Bladexdsl

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    Last edited by Bladexdsl, Jan 21, 2017
  15. thorasgar

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    I think it is a bit premature to argue over the best value mSD to buy. A limiting factor will be the ability of the chips in the Switch itself to access that card. Nintendo is not known to include the fastest SD tech available.

While one may decide it is in their best interest to purchase the fastest card available that doesn't mean the Switch can utilize that speed. We need to wait for some bench testing.

16. Bladexdsl

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    exactly and i'm betting it will be under-powered just like everything else in the switch.

17. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    I will get the Pro Controller. That will be enough.

baselhamad likes this.
  18. Bladexdsl

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    i will get one when it's not fucking $100 AU!

19. thorasgar

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    You might have to move for that to happen. :)

20. Bladexdsl

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    or import