Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!... In very bad... I'm bricked my O3ds with the third method... I use Rxtools and first I inject the files in the Emunand and this are unbanned, but after I inject the files in the Sysnand and I bricked... Guys, if you are used RxTools please NO INJECT THE FILES IN THE SYSNAND, IS A GOOD BRICK!...

I'm New in the forum but is better inject in the Emunand with RxTools.

How is the Hardmod... Sorry for the english... (My languaje is spanish)

In a nutshell: don't use rxtools

(No uses RXtools, lleva sin actualizarse durante siglos. Lo mas seguro es utilizar Luma3DS como CFW y Decrypt9 para las herramientas)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LOL stop playing games before release date and you won't get banned. Sympathy level: 0
Another one who comes here to be capitain obvious a month late.

Last edited by Demirramon,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all of you asking the thread is dead to get to the seed and I have updated how to get it.

Guys i'm using a private lcfs offered me by a friend.
if we go online both will he get banned? I want avoid that.
BTW
using luma 3ds without al9h
If u wont brick, DON'T TOUCH SYSNAND. just dump from it the secureinfo, modify it and then inject to EMUNAND
No you wont get banned for being online at the same time.But you may one day if nintendo gets vicious and makes a thing to ban everybody who uses the same seed I would imagine that that is unlikley though.

Do I NEED to have A9LH installed to get unbanned, or can I use Decript9 on my old EmuNAND+Luma setup (SysNAND is on 9.2 and EmuNAND is up to date)?
Yes you can but it is a risky. Dont inject anything into sysnand only do it on emunand.

Reactions: SaffronXL

Godotishere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone PM me the new unbanned Friend Code seed_B? I just realized today I got banned again and I can't find a link

MisFits91

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it would be really nice if i could get the new unbanned LFC too....

i am just using it for myself

or if its possible to get invited to the discord channel, this would be nice too

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone PM me the new unbanned Friend Code seed_B? I just realized today I got banned again and I can't find a link
it would be really nice if i could get the new unbanned LFC too....

i am just using it for myself

or if its possible to get invited to the discord channel, this would be nice too
Try googiling for the file.

MisFits91

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really really searched the whole night,... just found that a group in discord exist but i can`t enter... i tried that one with the movable.sed... doesnt worked for me... because i don't had done a transfer before i guess.... i searched and found a LFC on a french site, that was just the same like the banned one :( maybe with a personal message or anything like that.... i don't know how i can search more for the file, i really tried it hard.

im not even one of these people who ask before they use google xD

but i also can understand if no one will give a exact hint after the discussions i read in this thread on the 22 pages.

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
LOL stop playing games before release date and you won't get banned. Sympathy level: 0

I played the 18th with eshopversion. And im banned but in France it was possible to bought the game the 18. Nintendo just ban if you played before the release "Official" in your country. So its possible Nintendo banned people with legit version :).

Last edited by azerti1304,

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really really searched the whole night,... just found that a group in discord exist but i can`t enter... i tried that one with the movable.sed... doesnt worked for me... because i don't had done a transfer before i guess.... i searched and found a LFC on a french site, that was just the same like the banned one :( maybe with a personal message or anything like that.... i don't know how i can search more for the file, i really tried it hard.

im not even one of these people who ask before they use google xD

but i also can understand if no one will give a exact hint after the discussions i read in this thread on the 22 pages.
Thats fine.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Manlydonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have A9LH updated to 11.2 - so which file(s) exactly do I drop into the Luma folder?
You'll want to find the .bin file of Decrypt9, which should be included in the download. To launch it, name it x_Decrypt9, where X is the button to be held, and drop it into the payloads folder of Luma. Then just hold the button on launch.

Reactions: xZaggin

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You'll want to find the .bin file of Decrypt9, which should be included in the download. To launch it, name it x_Decrypt9, where X is the button to be held, and drop it into the payloads folder of Luma. Then just hold the button on launch.

Yes it worked thanks!

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to make zero-ing the nnidsave go faster? It's been 24 min of holding 0 and im not even a 1/4 through = 64gig sd card filled with games

nvm did it

Last edited by xZaggin,

Manlydonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make zero-ing the nnidsave go faster? It's been 24 min of holding 0 and im not even a 1/4 through = 64gig sd card filled with games
There are blank ones you can find online. I just covered a section of them in 0's, then copied the big section and used Ctrl+B

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a NAND backup on my PC. the 3ds it is from is no longer usable. How do I extract the LFCB?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s