Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Hezith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i used method 3 to unban my system but it didnt entirely work i keep getting errors when i try to go online

Same, tried method 3, injected into sysnand and didn't brick but i'm still banned, is the public LFCS banned already?

Also, I don't use emuNAND, could that be an issue too?

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i used method 3 to unban my system but it didnt entirely work i keep getting errors when i try to go online

Same, tried method 3, injected into sysnand and didn't brick but i'm still banned, is the public LFCS banned already?

Also, I don't use emuNAND, could that be an issue too?

Did you both modify SecureInfo and replace your nnidsave with a blank one? Also, where did you get the error?

Hezith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Did you both modify SecureInfo and replace your nnidsave with a blank one? Also, where did you get the error?
Since I only care about online play I tried the following:

First try:
-Dumped LFCS and SecureInfo and saved them in my computer as back-up
-Copied the public LFCS into the files9 folder
-Injected the public LFCS into sysNAND

Then I tried to check my friend list and still got 002-0102

Second try:
-Basically the same but modified SecureInfo, then injected. I didn't bother with the nnidsave because I never linked a NNID in the first place.

Then same, tried to check friend list and some online games and got 002-0102

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I only care about online play I tried the following:

First try:
-Dumped LFCS and SecureInfo and saved them in my computer as back-up
-Copied the public LFCS into the files9 folder
-Injected the public LFCS into sysNAND

Then I tried to check my friend list and still got 002-0102

Second try:
-Basically the same but modified SecureInfo, then injected. I didn't bother with the nnidsave because I never linked a NNID in the first place.

Then same, tried to check friend list and some online games and got 002-0102
Make sure your injecting the public seed and not your own this can be done by deleating everything in the files 9 folder and then putting in the public seed.

gabru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How can I create the blank nnid with my nnidsave.bin? It's eternal to hold the 0 button with all that lanes :(

EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded some blank nnidsave.bin and now I'm unbanned (method 1) Thanks for the tutorial, love this scene!

Last edited by gabru,

giglio17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
figured out whats i did wrong but apparently i messed up that i cant do method 2 anymore so im doing method 3

So im on step 5 on the nnidsave.bin starting on the top(00000000, col 00) but how long do i hold 0 for or do i hold it to the very end?(on the hex editor)

Technitrose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I system transferred to get my a9lh rig running, but it went a little screwy to where me and my friend couldn't play together at the same time (both of us using the same nnid or something), fixed it by getting a new nnid for myself, and it all ended up working fine, but i dunno if that messed with the requirements for #2 at all, so asking in advance. Also i get the 002-0102 error when checking friendlist, and the 022-2812 error when attempting to access eshop, so does that affect my abilities to do these methods, or am I ok for trying them? I'd like to stay away from #1 if at all possible, because i've heard if nintendo wanted to they could scan for duplicates and just mass ban then, resulting in both systems banned (my friend would not appreciate that lol).

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm trying method 1 - got an old spare 3ds on 9.2. But all I get is an error while using decrypt9 to inject the new files -" No useable files found".

Placed all 3 files into the file9 folder. And I've done everything exactly like the guide told me. Any solutions?

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying method 1 - got an old spare 3ds on 9.2. But all I get is an error while using decrypt9 to inject the new files -" No useable files found".

Placed all 3 files into the file9 folder. And I've done everything exactly like the guide told me. Any solutions?
Probably need to update your decrypt9.

Reactions: Zephir1991

lethalcrayonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm going to use the method of dumping a file from another 3ds can I use a unbanned old 3ds file with a banned new 3ds running A9LH

Demirramon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anybody know if the public LFC is banned? I can't go online anymore. Also, did any private LFC get banned?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If I'm going to use the method of dumping a file from another 3ds can I use a unbanned old 3ds file with a banned new 3ds running A9LH

Yep, old and new 3DS have the same kind of LFC

Hezith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Make sure your injecting the public seed and not your own this can be done by deleating everything in the files 9 folder and then putting in the public seed.

Well, now we know that the public LFCS is officially dead, RIP I guess, time to find a way to get a private one

Ginchoko1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I tried method 3 and worked for me until yesterday ( 2 days in total), Now I have a question:

If i made a back up of my SecureInfo A, NNID, and friendcodeseed. Can I restored it safely?

Hezith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I tried method 3 and worked for me until yesterday ( 2 days in total), Now I have a question:

If i made a back up of my SecureInfo A, NNID, and friendcodeseed. Can I restored it safely?

I think so, i mean, that's what back ups are for. If you're asking if you can inject your old files without bricking, I think the risk is the same as the first time you did it

Manlydonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can restore it safely, yes. It won't remove the ban though, as I'm sure you guessed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.