Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Dogenberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i want to use method 2, i had to do a system transfer once a few years ago but then i had to factory reset the console, will this method work? i still have the NAND backups from i think before and after the reset (before the ban) and maybe even from before the transfer (i'm not sure about that, i have 3 backups and one of them isn't renamed) will it help?

CosmicDan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry if this is off-topic, but may I ask what kind of things people did to get banned in the first place? One of the major reasons I wanted a hacked 2DS XL was so I could use the PKSM - was anybody banned after doing "legitimate save edits" like trading pokemon between games with the one console? Or is it more the people with modded max stats and 99999 items and such?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this is off-topic, but may I ask what kind of things people did to get banned in the first place? One of the major reasons I wanted a hacked 2DS XL was so I could use the PKSM - was anybody banned after doing "legitimate save edits" like trading pokemon between games with the one console? Or is it more the people with modded max stats and 99999 items and such?
Its more ppl whom cheated online and the big one was ppl went online with early released games. Games leaked before the official release date of the game

CosmicDan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Its more ppl whom cheated online and the big one was ppl went online with early released games. Games leaked before the official release date of the game
Ah fair enough. Yeah I suppose it makes sense, as long as you don't do anything which is clearly impossible for "legit" players then it should be fine :) thanks!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Mehmet59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I used E shop unbanning method but it didn't worked
I renamed the 00000000 file to 10000000 but i can't still access the e shop
Any solution?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mehmet59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Ah, so he's got 0121 (LFCS ban). @Mehmet59 yeah, that method won't work, it's for a different error. The only solution will be to find an unbanned LFCS, and that's not something we can help with (for legal reasons). You'll still have to find another yourself, as that's the only way to fix it.
Actually my friend has unbanned LFCS. I'm afraid i would ban his console with a script in my console

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually my friend has unbanned LFCS. I'm afraid i would ban his console with a script in my console
Also is 121 worse and more rare than 102?

Also can i play an online game with my friend while banned?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also is 121 worse and more rare than 102?

Also can i play an online game with my friend while banned?
You can not play an online game with your friend. The pokemon ban is older and more strict while the cfw ban is less strict.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

BasedHelix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got failed renaming path when I tried following the eShop regaining access thing in your post. I bought a used 3DS without knowing it's eShop banned.

Genetic935115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can go in the eshop but i cant manage to sign in the pokebank since my account nintendo account is not there, when i go to create a new one in the config it gives me an error

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can go in the eshop but i cant manage to sign in the pokebank since my account nintendo account is not there, when i go to create a new one in the config it gives me an error
If I remember correctly there is no way to use /link a nnid if you got the pokemon ban. So you cant use services such as miiverse and pokemon home.

ChoChoCup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to regain access to the eshop didn't work.

I have both a 00000000 and a 10000000 and it wont allow me to rename one to the other and vise versa

know this hasn't been commented on in awhile but any advice/fixes?

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thats probably what im gonna do anyways tbh, birthday is next month and i plan to update from a 3ds xl to a new 3ds xl.
the thing is your 3ds is hardware banned I’m not sure if it’s possible to simply unban himself

maybe by changing seeds(?)
Idk I haven’t been banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol
    19 inches it was glorious lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, If it doesn't fit, you should've gotten one smaller lol
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, If it doesn't fit, you should've gotten one smaller lol