Aliexpress - Is Gamers Zone a trustworthy seller?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had no problem with them. I've gotten a Gba shell, ags101 screen, and adapters to go with them. I had trouble with one adapter, but I think I ordered the wrong one. Their support is active and timely. I'd buy from them again. I'm sure the law won't touch you. I'm in the us. It wasn't an issue.

Reactions: kai98yoshi

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've had no problem with them. I've gotten a Gba shell, ags101 screen, and adapters to go with them. I had trouble with one adapter, but I think I ordered the wrong one. Their support is active and timely. I'd buy from them again. I'm sure the law won't touch you. I'm in the us. It wasn't an issue.
Do you think I won't have a problem with the Pikachu New 3DS shell as well?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see how a replacement shell could be illegal. This is not a flashcart. Ordering from aliexpress is pretty safe. If you don't receive your item, you can make a claim to aliexpress and if there's no friendly settlement with the seller, they will force a refund.

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't see how a replacement shell could be illegal. This is not a flashcart. Ordering from aliexpress is pretty safe. If you don't receive your item, you can make a claim to aliexpress and if there's no friendly settlement with the seller, they will force a refund.
But a plagiarism is illegal, isn't it!? (I hope I used the correct word)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's look like a original Nintendo product but it isn't. It's fake, it is a fake copy of a real shell... with Nintendo logo on it.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But a plagiarism is illegal, isn't it!? (I hope I used the correct word)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's look like a original Nintendo product but it isn't. It's fake, it is a fake copy of a real shell... with Nintendo logo on it.
I see. Well, now that depends oh how sharp your local customs agents are. If they are truly anal, they will intercept. If they are "normal", it will pass through. I don't think it would be a problem in Canada.

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I see. Well, now that depends oh how sharp your local customs agents are. If they are truly anal, they will intercept. If they are "normal", it will pass through. I don't think it would be a problem in Canada.
Maybe German custom agents are anal...

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water