OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AliensVSPredator_Screen1.jpg

QUOTE said:
SEGA has sent word that an online multiplayer demo for Aliens vs Predator will be released simultaneously on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and STEAM tomorrow February 4th. The multiplayer demo will deliver the chance to play as all three species – the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien – and go head-to-head in Deathmatch mode on Refinery, one of the game’s multiplayer maps.

“The team at Rebellion has created a truly immersive multiplayer experience with three completely different and compelling playable species. We believe that Aliens vs Predator offers gamers a unique alternative to the current FPS multiplayer games on the market, and sets a precedent for the evolution of multiplayer gaming in the genre,” said Gary Knight, European Marketing Director of SEGA Europe.

“Multiplayer was a huge part of our original AVP game back in 1999, and we’ve kept the spirit of that classic experience in creating the multiplayer for our new Aliens vs Predator. With the demo now gamers can get to grips with each of the three iconic species so they can hone their skills and be ready for when the game launches and battle commences,” said Jason Kingsley, CEO and Creative Director of Rebellion.

Aliens vs Predator is set to be released on 360, PS3, and PC on February 16th in America and February 19th in Europe. For more, hit up the official website.

Source

Im kinda intrested in this but im not a 100% sure. i loved the classic 1 il wait and see tommorow when the demo hits what about u guys.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I should of put something up about this, we've known about the demo for nearly two weeks now lol.
And as for me, it's a nice big ol HELL YES.

As I'm sure a few tempers here will know, I've been stoaked for this game. I still play AvP2 online occasionally, I love the multi, it's what I come back for, so I'm ecstatic to play this early. Even if it is only one map and one mode.

I already have it preordered, but I'm going to pretty much be playing this demo nonstop until the real deal launches.

***If you have Steam, it's launched a day early!***

D

Deleted_171835

Yay! It'll be on Steam.

I'll be sure to try it out and if I like the game, I'll purchase it. I purchase PC games often now because of Steam. It's easy. Somewhat like pirating. You get the game right away. No need to go to the store, wait in long lineups and then go home to play the game. And if I lose the game I can just download it back. If you lose a physical copy, you have to purchase it again (or just pirate it).

Plus, the games are usually cheaper.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?