Alice in Wonderland

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by WeeBabyDoll, Mar 10, 2010.

Mar 10, 2010

Alice in Wonderland by WeeBabyDoll at 7:43 PM (1,149 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. WeeBabyDoll
    OP

Member WeeBabyDoll GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I am wondering if any of you have tried Alice in wonderland for the wii? I'm currently downloading it and haven't yet seen the movie. Is it any good?

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    ur currently downloading it? ur pretty open about piracy eh? Good luck with that, i'll be shocked if your NOT flamed, lol

btw, this is a pointless topic... if i said that it was total crap would u cancel your download midway?

3. WeeBabyDoll
    OP

Member WeeBabyDoll GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I was only asking what people thought of at and there wasn't a topic about it already....
    If the thread is that pointless dont post on it.

4. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Uh, what? 99% of the people here pirate.
    Your entire post reeks of 'idiot'.

It's a game based on the movie I assume. Meaning it's terrible. Movie games are basically never good. I don't know of an exception, but maybe one exists somewhere.
    Apparently the AIW for DS is good, but it doesn't follow the actual story.

5. XFlak

Canada
    that's right, i'm an idiot... suuuuuure *rolls eyes*... i'm sure u know soooooooooo much more about wii hacking than the likes of me...

and i'm sure a lot of people pirate on here, but is that something u really want to publicize?? But do w/e u want... Canadian laws may not be this lenient forever (and the OP is from a place where they're very strict!!)

I'll agree with the OP though, he has a point when he said "If the thread is that pointless dont post on it." That's the kind of comment I can respect, not comments like "Your entire post reeks of 'idiot'." Granted I didn't say anything productive, but I wouldn't say I said anything idiotic... but w/e, go ahead and think I'm an idiot...

I would normally threaten not to help u in the future for calling me an idiot... but frankly, I wont remember your name come tomorrow cuz that's just how 'important' u r

edit: i thought this was in the wii hacking section, not the general discussion section (for some reason they share the same icon)... this topic isn't that bad then, my apologies to the OP

6. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    the game is fun there's 5 playable characters that you can switch from to solve different puzzles etc(they arent that hard to solve) but overall the game is fun regardless of what people say about the movie.

7. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Enjoy.
    Sorry OP, i'll take it to PMs if the dipshit continues.

8. XFlak

Canada
    wow, is this what its like to get into a flame war? I gotta say, never been in one b4, ur good at it... i bet u have loads of practice being an asshole

Anyways, I have more important things to do, so if u continue to flame me in this thread, I'll let u have the last word (and don't bother PMing me.... u wont hear back from me unless I've already forgotten all about u)

9. sfulla31

Newcomer sfulla31 Member

United Kingdom
    I cant believe Ive just sat and read all that!!!.....Jesus Christ people, get a fuckin grip ov yaselves.!!

10. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    Hells Malice, Your right...
    He sounds and acts like a 12 year old....

LERN2GRAMMAH

11. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
  12. steves334

Newcomer steves334 Advanced Member

United States
    this game is Lego Star Wars with different and better graphics. if you like Lego star wars you will like this. kinda boring after a while to me, but i think the game is worth payin $20-30 for new