Alek says Datel Blue Tool is a dud!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Dec 2, 2008.

Dec 2, 2008

Alek says Datel Blue Tool is a dud! by War at 3:10 PM (2,143 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"As anticipated - and warned - by Alek and the rest of the gang at the Dark_AleX forums, the oober-hyped Datel batteries, the "savior of the PSP 3K", turned out to be nothing more but that: oober-hyped.

Says Alek (and we're quoting him verbatim lest there might be anything lost in translation),

... it's confirmed that this over exalted batter will leave 3K at least like the 88v3, just with a flashing light, a black screen and nothing but that LED indicator, as we announced.

Therefore, that (strange blue colored) battery won't work for you, instead "someone" makes a bypass for the preIPL thing that Dark_AleX explained [here]. (Considering that the preIPL on the 3K has the same security) Looks like D@tel was hoping that Dark_AleX hacked it, so only their battery could be available for the hacking process. Bad luck, guys.

Meanwhile, he also provides some updated on the 88v3 project:

Now onto the 88v3 IPL. You might remember [a] post from where part of the signing (there were 2 functions missing) was hacked from Brokencodes; so being as partial as it is, it would be interesting now to say, after reading about it on all the PSP-related webpages, that is NOT conclusive or definitely, so please, be aware that a "hack" for this couple of mobos might need further and longer study.

There you go. As always, keep it posted here for more PSP updates."

Source

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Oh what a surprise.....the Lite Blue turns out to be a worthless piece of junk. Lets all take on Datel for breach of description.

3. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    Wow what douchebags

4. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    You only call them douchebags now? Datel have been relying on other people's hard work for ages now.

It was only thanks to Parasyte and Flash cart developers that the Action Replay DS was possible.
    Do you know the ARDS is secretly a pass card? I use it to boot my Supercard Lite in DS mode!

What happened when the pandora battery is discovered? Datel released a commercial one.
    What happened when the trucha bug was discovered? They finally put their freeloader out.
    What happened when flashcarts and homebrew became popular? The Games n Music, even copying the popular R4.

Datel hardly do any research themselves, they just suck.

5. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    Well, at least they donated 1000$ to Wiibrew.org for that [​IMG]

6. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    At the same time, Yes, these things CAN be done by hand... but a lot of people don't like to take the chance of fucking their products. I've done the battery change in the past, but i bought a pandora so i can do it myself w/out having to borrow a hacked PSP for it.

Same for the Trucha/FreeLoader thang. I mean, they're also a "known" company for putting these in the publics hands, and yes, there are ways to learn to do them yourself, but thats also why you can find books on "________ For Dummies." You can learn all that info online with a little searching, you're just paying for ease of not finding out the info on your own.

Now, having said all that, Datel can go fuck themselves for putting out a useless product. [​IMG]

7. Agjsdfd

Member Agjsdfd My title

WTF!? They didnt even check it before releasing it...???
    @raulpica
    They donated $1000, and how much did they earn? 100,000?

8. SonicRax

Member SonicRax Egg-Mayo: The Movie

United Kingdom
    I had a feeling this would turn out to be nothing more than a dud. It's a wonder I didn't think that in the first place. [​IMG]

9. Mohammad

Member Mohammad GBAtemp Regular

United States
    agh nvm

but acctualy nething new?