Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
datelblu_qjpreviewth.jpg

"As anticipated - and warned - by Alek and the rest of the gang at the Dark_AleX forums, the oober-hyped Datel batteries, the "savior of the PSP 3K", turned out to be nothing more but that: oober-hyped.

Says Alek (and we're quoting him verbatim lest there might be anything lost in translation),

... it's confirmed that this over exalted batter will leave 3K at least like the 88v3, just with a flashing light, a black screen and nothing but that LED indicator, as we announced.

Therefore, that (strange blue colored) battery won't work for you, instead "someone" makes a bypass for the preIPL thing that Dark_AleX explained [here]. (Considering that the preIPL on the 3K has the same security) Looks like D@tel was hoping that Dark_AleX hacked it, so only their battery could be available for the hacking process. Bad luck, guys.

Meanwhile, he also provides some updated on the 88v3 project:

Now onto the 88v3 IPL. You might remember [a] post from where part of the signing (there were 2 functions missing) was hacked from Brokencodes; so being as partial as it is, it would be interesting now to say, after reading about it on all the PSP-related webpages, that is NOT conclusive or definitely, so please, be aware that a "hack" for this couple of mobos might need further and longer study.

There you go. As always, keep it posted here for more PSP updates."

Source

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh what a surprise.....the Lite Blue turns out to be a worthless piece of junk. Lets all take on Datel for breach of description.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
science said:
Wow what douchebags
You only call them douchebags now? Datel have been relying on other people's hard work for ages now.

It was only thanks to Parasyte and Flash cart developers that the Action Replay DS was possible.
Do you know the ARDS is secretly a pass card? I use it to boot my Supercard Lite in DS mode!

What happened when the pandora battery is discovered? Datel released a commercial one.
What happened when the trucha bug was discovered? They finally put their freeloader out.
What happened when flashcarts and homebrew became popular? The Games n Music, even copying the popular R4.

Datel hardly do any research themselves, they just suck.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the same time, Yes, these things CAN be done by hand... but a lot of people don't like to take the chance of fucking their products. I've done the battery change in the past, but i bought a pandora so i can do it myself w/out having to borrow a hacked PSP for it.

Same for the Trucha/FreeLoader thang. I mean, they're also a "known" company for putting these in the publics hands, and yes, there are ways to learn to do them yourself, but thats also why you can find books on "________ For Dummies." You can learn all that info online with a little searching, you're just paying for ease of not finding out the info on your own.

Now, having said all that, Datel can go fuck themselves for putting out a useless product.
biggrin.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
WTF!? They didnt even check it before releasing it...???
@raulpica
They donated $1000, and how much did they earn? 100,000?

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a feeling this would turn out to be nothing more than a dud. It's a wonder I didn't think that in the first place.
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night