Alduin the World Eater - Now in Cake Form!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
xV1wN.jpg
"I'm a cake. Eat me."

Blogger/baker Vera from Baking Obsession decided to take on this delicious project when her son Tim asked for a cake of Alduin the World Eater (from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) for his birthday. She molded the body out of modeling chocolate and the eyes are made of red Swarovski crystals. Apart from the eyes, the entire cake is 100% edible. The (edible) stone wall upon which Alduin perches says "Happy Birthday Tim" in the dragon language script of Skyrim. Vera sure did her research. More images in the source.

Fact: Tim's mom is awesome.

Source

Reactions: 1 person

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I presume it will be released for PS3 eventually.

Lolno. You forget, PS3 has no games.

Trolling aside, this is awesome. I haven't even played the game yet (I have the PC one) but this just looks epic. I wonder why she used the red swarovski crystals for the eyes though... because assuming she's gonna let her kid eat it (or assuming he wants to), she's gonna have to say "Now, don't eat the head, it has actual crystals in it."

I think something like red nonpareils would have sufficed, they're tiny (I would think they look to be about the same size based off of how I perceive the scale) and they do have a bit of a sheen to them.

I nitpick though. Again, this is awesome.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ohey she's from Vancouver. BC for the win.

I'd hate a cake like that. It'd be such a conflict to eat something so awesome looking. But so hard because it's cake, and who turns down eating cake. No one that's who.

Reactions: 3 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your cake unto me...

That seriously is one awesome cake. There really isn't anything that could be better other than making a gigantic cake that looks like the in-game sweetroll.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a