OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
OK, most of my music I haven't payed for.

Though I've started buying it more off of iTunes now.

But still, I am getting an iPod Classic and want to use the CoverFlow option...for somer reason - I love it.

But more than half of my music on my iPod don't have album covers...how or where can I find almost all of the covers in like bmp or jpeg or whatever form?

Is it possible?

Thanky.
smile.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are sure that the ID Tags are identical to the ones in the music store (iTunes), you can click 'Get Album Artwork'. It won't work for ALL of them, but it will do the job for a bunch.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are all great suggestions, but these the the two easiest and best alternatives.

1) If you have the correct artist and album name in the ID3 tag, go to Advanced>get album artwork in itunes. It gets it and puts it on for free, nice feature.

2) http://www.thejosher.net/iTunes/

They give you like 1200x1200 high res pics. Only problem is, if it isn't on itunes, you won't get it. So those amazon or google would be the best.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
When I don't find anything on Amazon about the album, www.allmusic.com is a pretty good option since I only copy and paste the Cover, it has a huge library so I can find most of my needs for covers there.

I've been sorting all my music for a couple of years now =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ