Hacking Alarm for 3DS in DS mode?

NathanDuma

OP
Trophies
XP
I was wondering if there was an alarm app for the r4. There isn't an alarm for the 3DS, and I need an alarm. Are there any alarms that run in DS mode out there? I tried searching and got nothing.
Thanks in advance.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't there alarm clocks that you can by from the e-store? I remember my brother had this annoying Mario clock on his that he used to wake up in the morning.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Luigi says, an alarm for ds would seem sort of pointless because it would always have to be running on your ds. Surely you can set an alarm on any number of other things.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted-236924

What about firmware.nds?
I thought that didn't work on the 3DS.
Plenty of people have mentioned using firmware.nds for Pictochat, so I assume the alarm clock would also be functional.
No, I meant that you can't get past the "Shut off the system to complete setup" screen, because it doesn't save.
Am I wrong?
But the alarm clock settings screen lets you start the alarm clock with the specified settings, without having to turn off to save the settings.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about firmware.nds?
Plenty of people have mentioned using firmware.nds for Pictochat, so I assume the alarm clock would also be functional.
No, I meant that you can't get past the "Shut off the system to complete setup" screen, because it doesn't save.
Am I wrong?
But the alarm clock settings screen lets you start the alarm clock with the specified settings, without having to turn off to save the settings.
I never noticed an ability to use the alarm clock without saving the settings at the start. :O

D

Deleted-236924

What about firmware.nds?
Am I wrong?
I never noticed an ability to use the alarm clock without saving the settings at the start. :O
*tests with his DS Lite*
Yup.

Reactions: 2 people

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you not have a cellphone? o.o
3DS' aren't exactly designed with alarm functionality in mind.. speakers aren't exposed when shut, battery is good but not great etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs