AKAIO, rumble in homebrew, per-game settings.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Vague Rant, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Vague Rant
    OP

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    I was just fooling around with Spinal's DiagnoSe and the rumble tester contained within, and found that it's a bit of a struggle to get it to do what I'd like. At the moment I have rumble off by default, because for the most part I don't want it; it's annoying and lame. What's rumble doing in Picross, anyway? Regardless, because homebrew has no per-game settings, I have to enable rumble globally to use it in DiagnoSe or any other homebrews which use it. I'm aware that I could choose to enable it globally and run through all my rumble-enabled games and specifically turn rumble off, but this isn't really something I want to have to do, so I was curious as to whether there is something I'm missing; another way to go about this. If there isn't, I'll happily ignore it, because occasions where I need to test my rumble or use it in any other homebrew (what even uses it besides Lameboy?) are few and far between.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice