Hacking Akaio Private Beta updated from 1.8.7q to 1.8.8

gbatempfan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been checking the #acekard channel topic daily on irc.gbatemp.net for the last year and just wanted to let everybody know that the topic has been updated to show the release of beta 1.8.8. Unless something has changed the betas and their changelogs are private and thus I have no idea what the changes are, and I wouldn't make it public if I did. So while this isn't quite front page newsworthy do to its lack of content, I thought since the release cycle can be quite long that a status update would help show that development is still active.

Help make future versions even better, if you notice a bug in 1.8.7 test it out according to this procedure http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5 and post a report.

gbatempfan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder why the topic changed then? Well in some projects the version number is bumped without any major changes to the code when it becomes relatively stable, so that is my best guess.

Woodhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So the new ak2i firmware will solve the DSi V1.43 problem ?
unsure.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We don't need announcements on when the AKAIO PRIVATE Beta changes. They change every now and then so it's a sign that the devs are working on things but there's no need to announce it or else you're going to get people asking things like "WHEN IS THE NEXT AKAIO RELEASE OUT?".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse