Hacking AKAIO 1.7.1 Cheats now working...

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, everyone. I just updated to 1.7.1 to fix DQ IX and it works using the cracked version
smile.gif
But now the cheats won't work. I dragged the contents of the update to the card and overwrited the existing ones (_aio and akmenu4.nds) Then I downloaded the latest cheat db from here and installed it. I noticed that the cheat file that comes with this release of akaio works but the newest one from gbatemp doesn't seem to work. When I do to START > Cheats it says Error Cheat file was not found. I also try X to rebuild and it says No Cheats found in DB. I tried reformatting the micro sd and that didn't even work. I opened up the two databases with r4cce and it turns out the akaio database is an old gbatemp database, I checked all the settings and they are the same. I'm a mac user so that might be a factor although I deleted all the hidden files. I've searched all over the forums and found nothing... even google didn't find anybody else in my situation. So now I'm asking you
smile.gif

PLEASE HELP!

The title should say Cheats *not* working lol

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Clean version doesn't work. And the cheats don't work for any game not just DQ. I know I have to change the cheats because of the cracked version but I'll do that after I get the cheats to actually work
tongue.gif

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perfect! Thanks for that. And that included the new cheat database which actually works... I wonder why the one I downloaded from gbatemp didn't work...?

EDIT: Never mind. The one I downloaded from gbatemp works now. The AKAIO firmware from the original download must have been really messed up
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs