Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
are you using an r.p.g. or an ak2?

you need to back up a file (savelistex.bin) on the rpg before dropping on new firmware, or the rpg scans and then makes new save pointers which will ignore your existing save.

-another world

kakujo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
queenaudio said:
Is anyone else having problems with Animal Crossing on the new 1.3rc2+? I just get 2 white screens when trying to load it. Same when holding down the A button. If I choose the official loader in the ROM options it works fine.

G.

PS: Excellent works guys, this keeps getting better and better!

Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem, as well, though I'm using an AK2i so I can't use the official loader at this time. ><
Shoulda got an AK2~ *remorse*

Edit: You need to disable soft reset and cheats to get animal crossing running on akaio's firmware, it seems.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
kakujo said:
queenaudio said:
Is anyone else having problems with Animal Crossing on the new 1.3rc2+? I just get 2 white screens when trying to load it. Same when holding down the A button. If I choose the official loader in the ROM options it works fine.

G.

PS: Excellent works guys, this keeps getting better and better!

Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem, as well, though I'm using an AK2i so I can't use the official loader at this time. ><
Shoulda got an AK2~ *remorse*

Edit: You need to disable soft reset and cheats to get animal crossing running on akaio's firmware, it seems.

Animal Crossing works perfectly fine here, you must be using a different rom version too me, I use the v1.1 rom which loads perfectly fine.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have any of the files in the __aio folder changed between 1.3rc2 and 1.3rc2+ or can I just replace akmenu4.nds?

-Bri

kakujo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Animal Crossing works perfectly fine here, you must be using a different rom version too me, I use the v1.1 rom which loads perfectly fine.

Cheats and all? Huh. Alright, thanks, I'll look for the v1.1 rom, then.

Edit: Works like a charm! And it's half the size of the 1.0 rom. Thank you~
yaynds.gif

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upperscreenud4.png

can the author of the upper screen pic make it to were it says the version of akaio insted of just 1.3, like 1.3rc2+

thanks

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Shadow#1 said:
upperscreenud4.png

can the author of the upper screen pic make it to were it says the version of akaio insted of just 1.3, like 1.3rc2+

thanks

That's foolish... they would soon have to change it back when the final version gets released, so why change it in the first place?

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Shadow#1 said:
that makes perfect scene they already have the pic for 1.3

Precisely my point... Normatt and Smiths are already doing this community a great thing by contributing such an extensive amount of work in the form of this custom firmware. Such small issues need not be addressed, they're not getting paid, so why should they put extra effort in just to make a skin a little more accustomed for those who can't stand the missing 'rc2' If you want it done you can do it yourself with your own photoshopping skills.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
ShAdOwFuRi said:
Shadow#1 said:
that makes perfect scene they already have the pic for 1.3

Precisely my point... Normatt and Smiths are already doing this community a great thing by contributing such an extensive amount of work in the form of this custom firmware. Such small issues need not be addressed, they're not getting paid, so why should they put extra effort in just to make a skin a little more accustomed for those who can't stand the missing 'rc2' If you want it done you can do it yourself with your own photoshopping skills.

Precisely, I do not have the original photoshop files for that skin, I had to manually modify that skin to say 3 instead of 2, not easy for me as i suck with graphics. So if anyone wants to design a new skin/logo/etc feel free, if we like them we wil include it in the default firmware.

phenixz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Small message just to thanks Normmatt and Smiths for all the hard works and the beautifull piece of works that's AKAIO

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current default skin is perfect, if it came down to it, I'll probably install Photoshop tomarrow and dick around with it, and just seperate pieces of the image into layers to make it easier to manipulate. The original .psd files would be best though (anyone know how to get in touch with the author?).

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this is an awesome custom firmware aka the brilliance of waninkoko or dark alex it's in the same league.

wonderfull en thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte