Hacking AK2i update for 3DS2.1 and DSi1.4.3 Released(Finally)xxD

Woodhouse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, good news, acekard 2i released the update patch for 3DS2.1 and DSi1.4.3, you can update now!

Quote from acekard official site

"AK2i update for 3DS2.1 and DSi1.4.3

This update support 3DS2.1 and DSi1.4.3. Please refer to readme file in the package.
Please choose update file according to your console. If you're using DSi or DSXL please use ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143.nds to update. I f you're using DSL or DSPhat please useak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143_onDSL.nds to update.
Just follow the instructions after you run the update file."

Download address

Firmware Update of AK2i for 3DS2.1 and DSi1.4.3. Please refer to the readme file in the package.

Also in filetrip: Acekard 2i update for DSi V1.43

EDIT: Another update news by acekard

AKAIO 1.8.7 Fixed to 5750

Download here New Akaio 1.8.7

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Here's a preview:
IMG_0178.JPG

I know I've posted it twice before, but crap there's a million threads for this news already!

Woodhouse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nathanaël said:
Let's hope R4 Gold / R4iDSN will copy that soon.
dry.gif

R4 Gold / R4iDSN has already released the update for DSi V1.43 and 3DS V2.1.-3. they will release another one before nintendo ?
rolleyes.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woodhouse said:
Nathanaël said:
Let's hope R4 Gold / R4iDSN will copy that soon.
dry.gif

R4 Gold / R4iDSN has already released the update for DSi V1.43 and 3DS V2.1.-3. they will release another one before nintendo ?
rolleyes.gif

wrong
QUOTE said:
Note: We are still working on the DSi patch V1.4.3 for R4i gold (non-3DS) cards ...
source: http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.html

Their r4i gold 3ds and r4idsn 3ds did not need an update to work on V1.43 and 3DS V2.1.-3
R4i Gold 3DS can support the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware successfully without any updating!

proud9

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Need a bit of help,

Bought the Acekard 2i not too long after i got my 3ds but i had already updated it and my friend had updated his dsiXL so had to wait quite a while for the 1.43 update.

Seen it was finally out today and put on the new Akio 1.87 and the new firmware.

First i tried with it all on the card, then i tried just with the DSi143.nds like it says to and still i am getting the Dorasu icon and then an error has occurred screen.

So i must be doing something wrong/

Grateful for any help

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm wondering, does this brings anything new to the table in terms of 2.1 support for the 3DS?

Also, is it possible to perform the updates on the 3DS itself since the device boots off it?

EDIT:
I have the chessmaster version atm.

bennyg88

Trophies
XP
Country
First post, don't want to seem noobish but I am.

Anyway, I tried to initially run the new Acekard release on the old version of 3ds firmware (1.1 I think) before releasing I needed to update to 2.2.3.

Once that had gone through, I tried to again run the acekard and it still came up with System File is Missing.

And it is an Acekard 2i and it is the chessmaster version.

Thanks guys.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Snailface said:
Here's a preview:
IMG_0178.JPG

I know I've posted it twice before, but crap there's a million threads for this news already!
it's the worth problem about flashcard,
because they only work with NDS game,
but they are compatible with DS/DSi/3DS

So now, we have thread everywhere

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nathanaël said:
That's not true. R4 Gold & R4iDSN (both versions, old and 3DS) don't work with 1.4.3 and the patch provided at their webpage ("Chessmaster").

All r4i gold 3ds and r4idsn 3ds have been pre-flashed to support NDSi V1.4.3 and 3DS 2.1.0-3 since march 2011.
But some online stores have done stupid things updating these cards with the 3DS 2.0 patch downloaded from r4ids.cn.

Please goto r4ids.cn and download V1.4.3 patch to update your card.

Vrath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've a question.
I've updated my Acekard to 1.4.3 and downloaded the AKAIO fix.
However, when I go to the DSi Shop, it says I need to update.
Will updating the DSi maybe remove the 1.4.3 update and render it unable to play?

I'd like to know because I'm interested in getting Risky's Revenge.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Capita_7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having some problems installing the FW update but I back up my sd card then formatted it put on AKAIO and the FW update only on the card and it installed fine and worked even after I put everything back one

also not sure why this thread is in the homebrew section wouldn't it make more scene in the acekard section?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo