Hacking AK2i Soft reset gives weird sound then freeze

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
It's not normal for me that I can soft reset my used to be AK2.1 but just recently, When I soft reset the AK2i, it gives weird sounds and then it freezes.

Im, of course, is using the very latest of AKAIO in every way - loaders, cheats, WIFI. But I didnt downloaded the re-pack one as I got everything.

EDIT: I tried in my AK2.1 and it freezes. weird, I thought it's a AK2i problem

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
didnt i have those ones and then a new one came. i think it was the animal crossing one from Another World's signature.

I guess I will the one you gave to me

EDIT: Did you just say "New loaders" are bugged? Thanks for the tip

EDIT^: It was fine the other day when I think it has something to do with a game then it's not working.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I only have a selected games to play and soft reset is very important. I dont play Animal Crossing so it's not a bother to me.

Thanks for the downloads and it's working fine. but my problem was it's working just fine 2 days after i downloaded the latest loaders and then suddenly, I played a game then I soft reset and then it's not working. I can understand if it's not working in the first place but I did have soft reset before it happened.

Either, Im enjoying the past loaders. I'll wait for any updates if there are any as Normatt and Smiths are very busy people.

slone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Funny thing, Chris, is that I too experienced that soft reset hanging problem (I had to use the latest loader because I play Animal Crossing and too lazy to reupload the old loaders on to my 2i). I solved this soft reset thingie with disabling DMA mode, it loads and unloads games without a hitch 'cept for the framerate/loading hiccups that goes along with the no DMA mode, which I think is a even trade for playing a Acekard loaded game (but hopefully can be fixed with future AKAIOs so that the new DMA modes will work flawlessly without these glitches). But for now, the disabled DMA mode is the "duct tape" (god, I love those old McGyver shows) fix/solution to these glitches
smileipb2.png

slone

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
slone said:
Funny thing, Chris, is that I too experienced that soft reset hanging problem (I had to use the latest loader because I play Animal Crossing and too lazy to reupload the old loaders on to my 2i). I solved this soft reset thingie with disabling DMA mode, it loads and unloads games without a hitch 'cept for the framerate/loading hiccups that goes along with the no DMA mode, which I think is a even trade for playing a Acekard loaded game (but hopefully can be fixed with future AKAIOs so that the new DMA modes will work flawlessly without these glitches). But for now, the disabled DMA mode is the "duct tape" (god, I love those old McGyver shows) fix/solution to these glitches
smileipb2.png

slone
Or wait for the next loaders, which are released very, very often...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte