Hacking AK2i QQ... Most likely a stupid question at that.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I bought 3 AK2i carts. I have a DSi, my wife a DS lite, and my roomate a DS phat. Mine works perfectly, and the other 2 tend to freeze at around 20 minutes of game play. I learned of the paper trick, and am having the Mrs. test it as we speak. Is that the likely cause of her freezes? Just the connector issue?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
Ok, so I bought 3 AK2i carts. I have a DSi, my wife a DS lite, and my roomate a DS phat. Mine works perfectly, and the other 2 tend to freeze at around 20 minutes of game play. I learned of the paper trick, and am having the Mrs. test it as we speak. Is that the likely cause of her freezes? Just the connector issue?
Nah it probably not hitting the contacts correctly. If you performed the paper trick all should be well.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
GreatCrippler said:
Nah it probably not hitting the contacts correctly. If you performed the paper trick all should be well.

Groovy, well... She is testing it now, here's hoping. Providing it remains problematic, do the AK2.1 carts have the same issue? Or should I just go Cyclo at that point?

uchiha_951

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyclo is more expensive but apparantly has more features and the actual makers of he cart provide good updates for it. But if you've already bought the acekard's might as well just use the paper trick (how expensive can thin pieces of paper be?) to make them work because the acecard is just as good as the cyclo (with akaio) IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr