Homebrew AK2i+coverflow ds

fruolie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hej

I have an nintendo dsi, vers. 1.4 with acekard 2i. The last couple of days I've read (ex. google, all 106 sites coverflow ds, youtube etc) and tried to figure out, why my nintendo doesn't initiat directly into cowerflow.

I have done as descriped:
Formatted micro sd with panasonic
Installed on my card akaio version and renamed akmenu4.nds to akmenu.nds. I even tried different versions (ex. 1.6RC, 1.7, 1.7.1)
DL dscovered (28_04_10) from spinalcode, copied to the card d_menu and akmenu4.ds to the root. Even tried to get the new ak2 loaders and so on.
updated card with dscovery.exe as administrator

To get to cowerflow I have to go into acekard from the dsi menu - have also changed the settings in dscovered on site 1: external homebrew and site 3: akaio_loaders + restart - but even then coverflow doesn't boot directly.

Do I have to change settings in the nintendo menu and/or akaio or other things.

Please help me...I'm nooby at this and I want to get it to work for my kids to get it as easy as possibel.

Sorry for my bad english.

fruolie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I suppose nobody is answering because there is no solution
frown.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am assuming akmenu4.ds is a typo, there is no other reason I can think of that that wouldn't work.

The Acekard should boot from akmenu4.nds so if you are using the akmenu4.nds from Spinal's download then it should always boot to DScovered.

If the coverflow is not showing after booting it as homebrew it has probably started up in the favorites screen, just use the shoulder button to switch. Another common error is not to choose update cart from the menu when using DScovery.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sao Mortel said:
The file is in Spinal cord website you have to follow the instructions in the package. its all in there
http://spinalcode.co.uk/
I have done it a couple weeks ago on my acekard2i but its a fair bit slower than AKAIO for some reason.
On the dstt is a lot better..
I had trouble with Spinal's website a few moments ago. Downloading from FileTrip may be faster.
http://filetrip.net/f11073-DSCovered-28-04-2010-3.html

Edit: I have never noticed any slow downs on my Acekards. Coverflow is smooth and running games takes only a second longer than running directly for akAIO.

fruolie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mantis41 said:
If the coverflow is not showing after booting it as homebrew it has probably started up in the favorites screen, just use the shoulder button to switch. Another common error is not to choose update cart from the menu when using DScovery.

You are probably right...I start up in the favorites screen and I tried to switch with the shoulder button...but unfortunately it only takes a picture of me
frown.gif

Has also updated the card from the menu using DScovery WIN.

Do you have more ideas?

fruolie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sao Mortel said:
The file is in Spinal cord website you have to follow the instructions in the package. its all in there
http://spinalcode.co.uk/
I have done it a couple weeks ago on my acekard2i but its a fair bit slower than AKAIO for some reason.
On the dstt is a lot better..

I have followed the instructions and used his files...still don't get it.

But I not tried acekard2i, because he mentioned to use AKAIO. Bhave ut I will try it out tonight. Maybe it will work.
smile.gif

Edit: Didn't work.

kephongluu_usa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fruolie said:
Hej

I have an nintendo dsi, vers. 1.4 with acekard 2i. The last couple of days I've read (ex. google, all 106 sites coverflow ds, youtube etc) and tried to figure out, why my nintendo doesn't initiat directly into cowerflow.

I have done as descriped:
Formatted micro sd with panasonic
Installed on my card akaio version and renamed akmenu4.nds to akmenu.nds. I even tried different versions (ex. 1.6RC, 1.7, 1.7.1)
DL dscovered (28_04_10) from spinalcode, copied to the card d_menu and akmenu4.ds to the root. Even tried to get the new ak2 loaders and so on.
updated card with dscovery.exe as administrator

To get to cowerflow I have to go into acekard from the dsi menu - have also changed the settings in dscovered on site 1: external homebrew and site 3: akaio_loaders + restart - but even then coverflow doesn't boot directly.

Do I have to change settings in the nintendo menu and/or akaio or other things.

Please help me...I'm nooby at this and I want to get it to work for my kids to get it as easy as possibel.

Sorry for my bad english.

I found the solution , email me [email protected]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night