heyyouguys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any way to fix this problem? It is about 2 months old bought from DE. Tried in two ds's, one flashed one not. Tried reformatting microSD, no luck. Tried older AK2 firmware. Tried bliss' no luck, tried AKIO no luck.

What is left to do?

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tryed Version 4.07a15 from the website? I tryed the newest one but it kept freezing every time I opened the start menu so I switched back to Version 4.07a15 and it works fine.

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having the same problem, but my DS freezes at the health screen even if I put my ASSkard without the microSD in it. Just having it inside the DS makes it freeze. Now I ordered an EdgeDS, hope I get a good one now...

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long did you have it and where did you order your AK2? It's because some places replace them if they are malfunctioning.

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
About 2 months ago on dealextreme. I think I'm gonna write them tomorrow and ask for a bonus on my next purchase or something like that, since this acekard got me traumatized
tongue.gif

heyyouguys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Licardo7 said:
Have you tryed Version 4.07a15 from the website? I tryed the newest one but it kept freezing every time I opened the start menu so I switched back to Version 4.07a15 and it works fine.

I did try this, and this is also when my problem started, when i went to the latest firmware from AK. Unfortunately i am on vacation and my email code from DE is on my pc at home so i cannot send trouble ticket to DE until Saturday nite.

I was just hoping there was a simple solution to this problem.

it was about 2months maybe 3months old.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a glitch in my card. In the System Options screen, in the interface area I have a glitch that just says _ _ and if I chose it the bottom screen black and the top screen turns blue and if I click on anything it freezes.
nds.gif

of topic: should I get a 8GB SD card? Well, how many games can fit in one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.