AK2 keeps auto-starting game

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by gbaguy, Apr 14, 2008.

1. gbaguy
    OP

gbaguy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2006
    Canada
    Hi,
    So I finally got an Acekard 2 so I was testing it out. Last game I tested was DS Doom yesterday. Today I turned on my DSL and after I tapped the H&S screen the AK2 loaded up but before I could do anything it immediately started up DS Doom (the last game I played on it). How do I stop it from doing this? The real annoyance is that I cannot soft reset within DS Doom and thus have to power off, meaning when I turn it back on it does the same thing again! I know there's a file on the microSD called "lastsave.ini" that looks like this:

[Save Info]
    lastLoaded = fat1:/GAMES/HOMEBREW/DSDOOM.NDS
    shortPathNDS = fat1:/GAMES/HOMEBREW/DSDOOM.NDS

I imagine I can edit those lines to remove the entry but is there another way or why is it even auto-starting a ROM file? It did not do this for any other ROM I've tried like New SMB. When I powered on after last playing that game it just went into the last folder I was in, not auto-loading it. Does the fact it's homebrew have anything to do with it?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

gbaguy

2. bazzi_h

bazzi_h GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2007
    Portmouth
    Well in my Acekard RPG, I press L + B to cancel the auto-run of roms so you could try that.

3. OldPoem

OldPoem Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    Thailand
    In globalsettings.ini

Change autorunWithLastRom = 1 to 0

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    1st post answers, i love it.

welcome to the forum, oldpoem

-aw

5. gbaguy
    OP

gbaguy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2006
    Canada

Thank you, that did it. BTW, the L+B also worked for the Acekard 2 but only bypasses that one time to get to the menu.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice