AK2 keeps auto-starting game

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by gbaguy, Apr 14, 2008.

Apr 14, 2008

AK2 keeps auto-starting game by gbaguy at 8:41 PM (1,527 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. gbaguy
    OP

Newcomer gbaguy Member

Canada
    Hi,
    So I finally got an Acekard 2 so I was testing it out. Last game I tested was DS Doom yesterday. Today I turned on my DSL and after I tapped the H&S screen the AK2 loaded up but before I could do anything it immediately started up DS Doom (the last game I played on it). How do I stop it from doing this? The real annoyance is that I cannot soft reset within DS Doom and thus have to power off, meaning when I turn it back on it does the same thing again! I know there's a file on the microSD called "lastsave.ini" that looks like this:

[Save Info]
    lastLoaded = fat1:/GAMES/HOMEBREW/DSDOOM.NDS
    shortPathNDS = fat1:/GAMES/HOMEBREW/DSDOOM.NDS

I imagine I can edit those lines to remove the entry but is there another way or why is it even auto-starting a ROM file? It did not do this for any other ROM I've tried like New SMB. When I powered on after last playing that game it just went into the last folder I was in, not auto-loading it. Does the fact it's homebrew have anything to do with it?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

gbaguy

2. bazzi_h

Member bazzi_h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Well in my Acekard RPG, I press L + B to cancel the auto-run of roms so you could try that.

3. OldPoem

Newcomer OldPoem Member

Thailand
    In globalsettings.ini

Change autorunWithLastRom = 1 to 0

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    1st post answers, i love it.

welcome to the forum, oldpoem

-aw

5. gbaguy
    OP

Newcomer gbaguy Member

Canada

Thank you, that did it. BTW, the L+B also worked for the Acekard 2 but only bypasses that one time to get to the menu.