Hacking AK2 and Nintendo browser ... which slot_2 mem.exp.?

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if I get the same cart, can I be able to put a micro SD in it? They say you can only put 1 or 2 games in it. Is it true?

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Licardo7 said:
if I get the same cart, can I be able to put a micro SD in it? They say you can only put 1 or 2 games in it. Is it true?

If you're talking about the mem expansion then i believe you cant.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's the difference between a mem expansion pack( like the 3 in 1) and a slot 2 flash card?(like the Super Cart DS whatever)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A slot 2 flash cart lets you play both NDS and GBA games, and usually has either internal memory or a microSD slot, just like slot 1 carts. However, in order to play NDS games, you have to have a passme cart in slot 1, which is why slot 1 carts aren't very popular any more.

A GBA expansion cart is also a slot 2 cart, but has only enough internal memory to hold a single GBA game. It works with a slot 1 cart to allow you to play GBA games that are stored on the slot 1 microSD card (the game is loaded to the GBA expansion cart in order to play the game). GBA expansion carts can also work as extra memory needed for the Opera browser.

The EZFlash 3-in-1 is a GBA expansion cart. It has no microSD slot. It has only enough internal memory to play 1 game (well, technically two, but for most purposes 1). The .gba files are stored on the microSD card of your slot 1 flash cart, and loaded to the EZFlash 3-in-1 to play the game.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No need. The latest AK2 firmware supports the 3-in-1 directly. Just insert the 3-in-1 and click on a .gba game to launch it. You may have to change the settings in the "Start" menu to allow you to see .gba games.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte