AK RPG Packaging Question

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by o RedSheLL x, Aug 10, 2008.

Aug 10, 2008
  1. o RedSheLL x
    OP

Member o RedSheLL x GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if the Acekard RPG comes with a Mini-USB cable with it? I'm just cautious because I think I might have a Mini USB cable lying around (not sure [​IMG] ) and the Review on here they said they didn't have one come with it. Btw I bought mine off DX, and shipped out of the Warehouse yesterday.

2. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It may vary depending upon distributor. Mine from Bamboo Gaming did come with one, so that's all I can say. Where DX is concerned, read the reviews on the site.

3. DaMummy

Member DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    ya i ordered mine from bamboo as well and they put a mini usb cable with it, also, they put the three in one into the package as well

4. o RedSheLL x
    OP

United States
    Hm, well no offense, I wouldn't be asking this if there were reviews on the site [​IMG], but in the pictures it shows the card on top of the packaging with a Mini-USB plug... Hmm...

5. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    THOSE AREN'T REVIEWS? Bottom of the page, "Showing latest 4 entries. Click here to read all 75 reviews." Lower than that, Discussions, with an iframe with a ton of them posted? Put down the drugs for a minute and maybe you'll see them.

Also the pictures on places like DX are rarely intended to be accurate. Look around the site more and you'll find plenty of disclaimers about memory that shows 1GB when it's really selling 2GB, etc.

6. o RedSheLL x
    OP

United States
    No smartone, THE ACEKARD RPG! Not the AK2, u put down the drugs [​IMG]. But thanks for your other help.