OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
ds.gif
AirScan v1.0
Wi-Fi Access Point finder updated
1289147960airscan.jpg

AirScan is a Wi-FI scanning utility for the Nintendo DS. It offers various filtering features to facilitate access point discovery. For example, it can be used to locate open access points in low WiFi density areas thanks to its sensitivity. Interesting features include:

* Display only desired protection levels (open, WEP, WPA)
* Connectivity testing for open access points (including retrieval of the Google homepage)
* Easy scrolling
* Timeouts for out of range APs

Change log said:
AirScan v1.0 by trou : 07/11/2010

- DNS testing

- Google GET test

- new icon

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Homepage

Contributed by trou

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
useless 99% of the time peoples wifi connections are always secure so you would be wasting your time.
that is why this is used to find an open one? Which makes this quite useful as you would not have to sit there going in the games wifi settings scanning for a open AP every 5 seconds. Just run this and it'll show you what APs are open and not real-time.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i believe DSOrganise also catches a lot of wireless network but maybe this is more accurate...
if i am not mistaken, if a wireless network is not detected in the actual game wifi settings then even if u can find tht network through any homebrew program, it wont work (atleast didnt with me)

PS - 68 users... you cant use this for a wpa connection on DSL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more