Homebrew RELEASE AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, Sigpatches, FW and cheats directly from the Switch

ryex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating to AMS 13 my forwarder has stopped working.
I've tried making a new one and I can't get it to work, has anyone else had luck making a working forwarder?

El_heizenberg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

My friend hacked my switch for me and he put the chip inside. It was on SXOS and now using Hekake 5.5.8 and atmosphere. Current version is 12.1.0|AMS M.19.5|5E. Most of my games work but some that I try to play after I update them do not play. Sometimes it says corrupt or just stays loading on the homescreen. Is this a sigpatch issue? I'm a complete noob at this, and I saw AIO updater, but read that people were having issues with it.

Just want to know if it's a CFW issue or is it just a sigpatch issues and what steps should I take.

Thank you!

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all,

My friend hacked my switch for me and he put the chip inside. It was on SXOS and now using Hekake 5.5.8 and atmosphere. Current version is 12.1.0|AMS M.19.5|5E. Most of my games work but some that I try to play after I update them do not play. Sometimes it says corrupt or just stays loading on the homescreen. Is this a sigpatch issue? I'm a complete noob at this, and I saw AIO updater, but read that people were having issues with it.

Just want to know if it's a CFW issue or is it just a sigpatch issues and what steps should I take.

Thank you!
if you're dealing with "backups", then definitely sigpatches. Get them through aio or manually and reboot. Also read up on guides, just because your friend installed the chip doesn't mean you don't have to know how to hack a switch

El_heizenberg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're dealing with "backups", then definitely sigpatches. Get them through aio or manually and reboot. Also read up on guides, just because your friend installed the chip doesn't mean you don't have to know how to hack a switch
I appreciate the swift response!

Yea I know. Back in the days I was rooting my android, hacked the PSP, Vita and all of that. Just haven't really had the time to look into it. Haven't even touched the switch but wanted to play Deaths Door.

Was looking where to get the sigpatches manually but not sure what place is legit to get them from. I didn't want to do anything because I wasn't sure exactly what he did as I do not know what process he did as I don't use an RCM jig to boot into Hekake.

There are so many guide and I have been looking them up, but just unsure what was done to my switch.

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Yea I know. Back in the days I was rooting my android, hacked the PSP, Vita and all of that. Just haven't really had the time to look into it. Haven't even touched the switch but wanted to play Deaths Door.

Was looking where to get the sigpatches manually but not sure what place is legit to get them from. I didn't want to do anything because I wasn't sure exactly what he did as I do not know what process he did as I don't use an RCM jig to boot into Hekake.

There are so many guide and I have been looking them up, but just unsure what was done to my switch.
once in CFW, everything is the same regardless of whether you use the RCM exploit of a chip. AIO gets its sigpatches from https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases, which is commonly agreed to be the go-to source

Last edited by Homlet,
Reactions: bazamuffin

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

simple you search here on gbatemp for "Sigpatches for Atmosphere" and your will find https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

or you can read this same thread where you are asking, the URL has been published a few times.

in any of the thread you will find also the one indicated by @holmet on github.

El_heizenberg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.

I am trying to find out which one do i download? I see Hekake when I boot, but when I checked the config file as suggested, it shows fusee-primary.

So I assume I download the fuse zip instead of hekake, extract and copy and paste and overwrite? I posy a picture below.

Even if I don't update my firmware, the sigpatches will still work or do I have to update everything else with it?

Attachments

• 16382149777624888119793911816843.jpg
    16382149777624888119793911816843.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you.

I am trying to find out which one do i download? I see Hekake when I boot, but when I checked the config file as suggested, it shows fusee-primary.

So I assume I download the fuse zip instead of hekake, extract and copy and paste and overwrite? I posy a picture below.

Even if I don't update my firmware, the sigpatches will still work or do I have to update everything else with it?
Both archives are actually the exact same (they used to not be) so it doesn't matter either way. That being said, chainloading fusee is not necessary. What I advise you to do is update atmopshere to the latest version, update hekate to the latest version, make sure you have a hekate payload named payload.bin at the root of your sd card, get sigpatches from here https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/ (because they will provide you with a complete hekate_ipl.ini) and then you should be good to go.

Sigpatches are packed to work on every firmware and cfw so you'll be fine. You don't need to update your firmware, but if I were you I'd update my cfw still

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thank you.

as stated several times before, the two files on github are exaclty the same, they are two for backward compatibility.

for the Hekate_ipl.ini file is a personal file, it have the configuration for your loaders on Hekate, and need to be preserved from the ones are working for you.

if you want to know more about that file, go to readme on Hekate download https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate#bootloader-configuration

hostelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off…wanted to thank you @Homlet for this amazing AIO you have created. It truly is a great tool!! 💪🏽💪🏽

Need some help and sorry for being a newb. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I cant…for the life of me…. understand how to “activate” the cheats for games in here.
I go into the cheats area.
I update my cheat list.
I go into my currently open game that shows on there.
See the cheats list.
I see the list i hit A and it just flashes.

I guess they are already activated?

Go into the game…cheats not working.

What am i missing here??

Thanks for the help to anyone who replies.

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
First off…wanted to thank you @Homlet for this amazing AIO you have created. It truly is a great tool!! 💪🏽💪🏽

Need some help and sorry for being a newb. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I cant…for the life of me…. understand how to “activate” the cheats for games in here.
I go into the cheats area.
I update my cheat list.
I go into my currently open game that shows on there.
See the cheats list.
I see the list i hit A and it just flashes.

I guess they are already activated?

Go into the game…cheats not working.

What am i missing here??

Thanks for the help to anyone who replies.
So this tutorial should have you covered for the most part https://www.cfwaifu.com/edizon-cheats/ with the switch-cheat-updater part replaced by aio. My tool only downloads cheats, if you see a file called /atmosphere/contents/<title id>/cheats/<build id>.txt on your sd card, my tool did its job

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

s1d1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I used to use switch cheat updater. My cheats appeared by pressing a combination of buttons in the edison in the off state. After installing switch aio updater, it does not work like that, cheats are not visible in edison. The automatic inclusion of the cheat does not suit me. Is it possible to somehow configure it as it was before?

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I used to use switch cheat updater. My cheats appeared by pressing a combination of buttons in the edison in the off state. After installing switch aio updater, it does not work like that, cheats are not visible in edison. The automatic inclusion of the cheat does not suit me. Is it possible to somehow configure it as it was before?
I don't understand what you mean, it pretty much works the exact same way switch cheats updater does. What game are you trying to get cheats for. Does /atmosphere/contents/<title Id>/cheats exists for this gamr

Reactions: s1d1k

s1d1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I don't understand what you mean, it pretty much works the exact same way switch cheats updater does. What game are you trying to get cheats for. Does /atmosphere/contents/<title Id>/cheats exists for this gamr
Edison does not see cheats by pressing L+down+r3 :(

s1d1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Yes, this much I understood. What of the other questions I asked?
What game are you trying to get cheats for?
Does /atmosphere/contents/<title Id>/cheats exists?

I checked that the id of the games on the console and the atmosphere/content/tittle id folders all match. I have tried many different games Little Nightmares 2, mario maker2, the witcher 3 and many others. By pressing l+down+r3 and selecting edizon no cheats loaded

Then I installed the old switch cheat updater and updated the cheats there, they worked. But the cheat database is old there and not all games are supported. I just want to use the new program to update, but use the cheats as before, including them myself through the tesla edizon menu

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It's ediZon. And if cheats do not shows may be:
* Cheats disabled on Atmosphère.
* The exact file for Game/Version do not exist on contents folder.
* Your ediZon and installation is corrupted.

Check all items. Principally the id of game corresponding to update version.

s1d1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
It's ediZon. And if cheats do not shows may be:
* Cheats disabled on Atmosphère.
* The exact file for Game/Version do not exist on contents folder.
* Your ediZon and installation is corrupted.

Check all items. Principally the id of game corresponding to update version.
I checked the compliance of the version, everything fits. I just reinstalled Edizon. Can you tell me how to check if cheats are disabled in the atmosphere? considering that when updating cheats through the old cheat updater, everything works perfectly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...