Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have several requests for the cheats section.

1) Deleting only selected cheat codes (titleID or BuildID)
2) Deleing the titleID folders altogether when deleting the cheats to avoid clutters
3) Deleting cheats with old BuildID if possible, or BuildID that are different than what is installed.

Thanks.
I've added a way to delete cheat codes for specific games, and deleting the tid folder if the directory is empty after the fact. I won't do your third suggestion, it'd be needlessly convoluted for something that in my view serves little purpose.

Reactions: MagnesG

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What hippie dave said is the most sensible solution. You could even use the RCM payload aio-switch-updater uses for that purpose. You could also use tegraexplorer probably

I just figured that a static solution already exists.
If anyone else has the same problem, search for "SX Gear v1.1" -contains a custom "boot.dat" and a "boot.ini".
Only "boot.ini" needs to be edited (example: replace line file=payload.bin with line file=fusee.bin)

Thus me (SX Pro user) can also use AIO Switch Updater now, thanks for the app!

Last edited by spkatsi,

ezpz

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,
What does delete sysmodules startup flags do and how do I revert it? I can no longer run sys-clk.

Teclo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.backloggery.com
XP
Country
So I stupidly updated this through the homebrew store thing and it seems to have removed the option to download sigpatches and OFW. I know there's a note about that in the store but I read it a while ago then forgot about it. Anyway, I deleted the directory and downloaded AIO Updater from github and copied it across. However, those two options are still missing. Where's the json that the homebrew store apparently includes that I assume is causing this?

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I stupidly updated this through the homebrew store thing and it seems to have removed the option to download sigpatches and OFW. I know there's a note about that in the store but I read it a while ago then forgot about it. Anyway, I deleted the directory and downloaded AIO Updater from github and copied it across. However, those two options are still missing. Where's the json that the homebrew store apparently includes that I assume is causing this?
config/aio-switch-updater/hide_tabs.json causes this
Remove the file or go to tools->hide tabs

Last edited by Homlet,
Reactions: Teclo

f41lbl0g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we are updating from below atmos 1.0.0 to 1.0.0 and above, will this app delete the required folders and files?

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If we are updating from below atmos 1.0.0 to 1.0.0 and above, will this app delete the required folders and files?
It will not delete the sept folder, which is not a big deal, but if you use Hekate you'll need to update your hekate_ipl.ini.
If you're using an ancient atmosphere, you'll also need to delete some ams directories in atmosphere/contents

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there any way to manually put cheats on the SD card ? I don't wanna connect my Switch to the internet.

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've added a way to delete cheat codes for specific games, and deleting the tid folder if the directory is empty after the fact. I won't do your third suggestion, it'd be needlessly convoluted for something that in my view serves little purpose.
Is there any way though if we could delete cheats and their folders on deleted games?

BasePointer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also if you have a mariko console, you payload.bin is automatically updated
I use sx pro dongle (erista) and the only language it speaks is payload.bin. I think thats the case for many portable rcm injectors.

Thanks for the heads up with the copy_files.txt tho. I feel like this should be an option within the app considering how many people are migrating from sxos to atmos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1