1. Homlet

OP Homlet GBAtemp Regular

France
    Nothing changed regarding cheat codes, you can check the code for definitive proof. It always overwrote everything, and you have to specify which titles you don't want to update in /config/aio-switch-updater/exclude.txt.
    Reasoning behind that is that it must overwrite existing files in case new cheat codes were added

Idrolitina and livinitwarrior like this.
  2. livinitwarrior

Newcomer

United States
    good to know, appreciate it. Is there anyway the exclude.txt could be included in the GUI? like to toggle which games/files?

_Roxas_ki likes this.
  3. Homlet

France
    It definitely could, and it shouldn't be hard either. I'll try to do it tomorrow

4. Startropic1

Startropic1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    @Homlet what cheat system do u use? (I used your old cheat updater homebrew) There's no way for me to view the cheats I dled or enable/disable them?

5. CatTheDestroyer

Newcomer

Italy
    hi, thank you for this tool!

i have 10.2.9|AMS 0.14.1|E and as of late i cannot install any more games, even the ones i have already installed in the past: i recently redid the whole emunand thing because i was getting some error regarding my sd being ExFat, so now it's Fat32. Since i was redoing everything, i also downloaded this tool.

When i try to install games i always get the error message "signature missing", so i downloaded "update sigpatches" (hekate+ams since i use hekate first when booting my system) but the error persist. Do i need to do anything else beside selecting the righ sigpatches and reboot, like changing something in my sd card? Would injecting fusee-primary possibly make the sigpatches work?
    Oh I also noticed that now when i get into hekate and select emuncc i get an error message "failed to apply nosigchk", which i'm guessing has something to do regarding my issue.

should i just... format my sd once again and redo everything from the start? X) i got my files from sdsetup but also made sure to go to the actual github accounts and get the latest hekate and atmosphere

thank you guys!

edit: i read somewhere to remove the kip1patch=nosigchk line from the .ini file, so the "failed to apply nosigchk" error disappeared but the "failed to find NCA signatures" persists :(

edit edit: i tried injecting fusee, atmosphere loaded with no error, downloaded the patches but the NCA signatures are still missing..

Last edited by CatTheDestroyer, Sep 26, 2020
  6. Homlet

France
    Done in 1.1.2

There is, in 'Tools->Cheat Menu'. Download the latest update to get a GUI to disable cheat updates. I'd say this app is better in every way than my old cheats updater

I'm not sure I can help you, I'm not very knowledgable about the boot process. You might want to delete everything (except from the Nintendo and emummc folder) and start from scratch following the guide to make sure everything is right. But really, I'm not the right person to ask

7. CatTheDestroyer

Newcomer

Italy
    thanks anyway :) i'll try a few things and then redo the whole thing from scratch

8. _Roxas_ki

_Roxas_ki Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Thank you! It is such a nice quality of life feature to be able to pick and choose what games you want cheats enabled/disabled.

9. livinitwarrior

Newcomer

United States
    That's incredible, thank you!

10. TheGodMauro

TheGodMauro Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Man I had to make an account to thank you for this, it worked painlessly and makes things so much more convenient, homebrew of the year, without a doubt.

linuxares, Don Jon and livinitwarrior like this.
  11. Nordinho89

Nordinho89 Newbie
    Newcomer

Sweden
    So basically no more "remove sd card, use the jig, start into recovery, plug into pc, and inject payload" needed whrn a new FW/CFW is released? :D

12. Homlet

France
    That's the goal, although with Hekate you didn't have to eject the sd card, but this is a nice way to not have to use a computer

livinitwarrior likes this.
  13. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    It might happen anyway x3

14. baileyscream

baileyscream GBAtemp Regular

hi homlet
    im using this
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/trinket...software-new-fusee_suite-uf2-packages.553998/
    would it be possible to add an option to the aio to rename
    hekate_ctcaer_*.*.*.bin to update.bin and put it in the bootloader folder
    and to also download Atmosphere's fusee-primary and rename it to payload.bin in the root of the sd card

if you can this will be perfect roe mod chip users

15. Homlet

France
    That might be a bit too specific... I'm sorry, I don't think I'll do it. You can achieve that easily with NX-Shell though

16. baileyscream

Ok I appreciate that
    For me its easy to rename these on pc or via nxshell as you suggested

but I'm looking to keep this as simple as possible for others.

Would it be possible to have fusee primary added as a download option even if it goes to the root of the sd card.
    If it is possible then atleast its on the card and I also may be able to persuade mattytrog to add the filenames to his uf2 file.

Last edited by baileyscream, Oct 4, 2020
  17. Homlet

France
    In the tools tab, you can download fusee primary to /bootloader/

baileyscream likes this.
  18. baileyscream

Perfect
    Thank you

19. lisko

lisko GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    It's not needed, when you download the latest version of hekate it already comes with update.bin in /bootloader/ folder.

baileyscream likes this.
  20. baileyscream

I was just looking at that. I was sure I had deleted it before updating using this aio but noticed it was still in there.
    So that just leaves fusee_primary.bin to be added to the other tool if I can. And its done
    Thanks for that lisko

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Sigpatches, directly, Updater