Homebrew RELEASE AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, Sigpatches, FW and cheats directly from the Switch

incinerated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys hope someone can help.
I'm trying to update my switch, but while the update of atmosphere and Hekate works correctly, when I try to install the latest firmware the download stops at 98% and does not go any further.
I've tried at least 6 times and the procedure is very slow, it downloads at 0.1mbit/s, but the console is properly connected to my FTTC network and works correctly. to complete the download of 320 mb is about half an hour (like on the old school modem 33600 kbits :D )

I also tried downloading the penultimate firmware instead of the latest but I have the exact same problem. As I write this I am trying for the umpteenth time.

I booted in emummc, could be this?
there's a way to download manually the firmware, copy in the sd card, and starts from there ?
I can confirm that I have downloaded 12.1.0 successfully. The download is super slow, as you have described, however, it does complete eventually. I haven't tried out the latest firmware, though, so I'm not sure about that.

franklinyyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi @Homlet just installed and used this for the first time and everything worked great! Thank you.
One request - are you open to adding updating Mission Control in this app? Assuming @ndeadly is ok with that. His app supporting all sorts of controllers is a must have for all Switch homebrew users, in my opinion. Thanks for the consideration!

Reactions: impeeza

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi @Homlet just installed and used this for the first time and everything worked great! Thank you.
One request - are you open to adding updating Mission Control in this app? Assuming @ndeadly is ok with that. His app supporting all sorts of controllers is a must have for all Switch homebrew users, in my opinion. Thanks for the consideration!
This is out of scope, but I'm pretty sure hb appstore has it. You could also use aio to get DeepSea or the DeepSea builder and fetch an atmopshere pack that has it

HellsBoyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi @Homlet.
Will you consider using alternative host file beside GBAtemp? I mean upload to your own host file. Not depends on GBA, because matias3d updated his cheat database on the 1st page but on the GBA's download was not.

And if I download the cheat database separately, where can I put it in SD? And how to make your homebrew extract it?

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi @Homlet.
Will you consider using alternative host file beside GBAtemp? I mean upload to your own host file. Not depends on GBA, because matias3d updated his cheat database on the 1st page but on the GBA's download was not.

And if I download the cheat database separately, where can I put it in SD? And how to make your homebrew extract it?
you could technically do that by downloading the latest archive, then downloading a cheat archive, place it in config/aio-switch-updater/cheats.zip

If matias doesn't update the cheats page anymore, then I can change the link. I think the easiest would be to ask him to upload it there, he probably just forgot

jaladhjin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated the .nro with the latest on GitHub & am getting black screens when loading this app specifically.

I've loaded it in Applet mode & that "full" mode where you hold right bumper when loading a game.

Is there a known fix?

I've seen some people mostly on Reddit say I just rebooted my Switch & it worked again.

Is that really the "solution" ?

Very grateful for any assistance & advice 😁

Last edited by jaladhjin,

xIce101x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated the .nro with the latest on GitHub & am getting black screens when loading this app specifically.

I've loaded it in Applet mode & that "full" mode where you hold right bumper when loading a game.

Is there a known fix?

I've seen some people mostly on Reddit say I just rebooted my Switch & it worked again.

Is that really the "solution" ?

Very grateful for any assistance & advice 😁
That’s what worked for me. Mine wouldn’t load and when I rebooted my switch it’s worked ever since.

Reactions: jaladhjin

jaladhjin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked a reboot of the Switch brought the app back but I notice a change since upgrading to 1.3.6

Now in the Sigpatches section I only see 1 option for HOS whatever it was & AMS 1.3.6 which I'm on.

Is that the 1 I use now are Hekate vs Fusee a thing of the past?

jaladhjin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fusee-primary and hekate sig patches are the same
My confusion though is there used to be 2 separate entries in this app now there's only the 1 in the sig patches section.

Which I'd guess if it is as you say maybe "they" just finally decided screw it we'll make it 1 so people quit asking which they should use 😁

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My confusion though is there used to be 2 separate entries in this app now there's only the 1 in the sig patches section.

Which I'd guess if it is as you say maybe "they" just finally decided screw it we'll make it 1 so people quit asking which they should use 😁

There was some restriction with like running tinfoil on fss0 build, as it no longer an issue anymore now hekate patches work fine with fusee build so you just need one

Reactions: jaladhjin

helvetinperkeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi! So i updated switch using AIO and all went well and everything seems to work like it should. I updated atmos and hekate and signpatches and then firmware. But one thing happens now. Everytime i boot my switch i get this error message. After a push the power button it boots to atmosphere normally but i now get everytime. Any idea how to fix this?

Attachments

• 20220205_203736.jpg
    20220205_203736.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 83

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! So i updated switch using AIO and all went well and everything seems to work like it should. I updated atmos and hekate and signpatches and then firmware. But one thing happens now. Everytime i boot my switch i get this error message. After a push the power button it boots to atmosphere normally but i now get everytime. Any idea how to fix this?
make sure you're using the latest fusee.bin

Reactions: helvetinperkeles

maraxion

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey.
So im on system 11.0.1| AMS m.19.5|S.

I was wondering on updating to be able to play newer games, but its been some time. I Used AIO last time, but I just wanna make sure im not messing up here.
Is this correct?:
Step 1, Update AIO updater and daybreak(manualy on SD dard from pc)
Step 2: Update atmos with AIO
Step 3: Update new firmware with AIO
Step 4: Run daybreak and install firmware.
Or is there any reason to just stay on 11, and maybe sigpatches can fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over