Homebrew RELEASE AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, Sigpatches, FW and cheats directly from the Switch

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
From the top of my head I can't remember, but if you read the readme.md of Atmosphére on Github there is a file on config folder for atmosphere and changing lines you can enable/disable cheats, if the cheats are all enabled by default and if you like to save the status of the cheats on a file for the game.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
if you like share a picture of the running game with the problem, with the EdiZon overlay activated.
In my case for a game without the cheats files on the content folder you can see:

IMG_20211201_101117.jpg

IMG_20211201_101240.jpg

And the atmosphere folder for that game:
1638371807315.png

As you can see, there is a cheat file but for a different version of the game.

please let know your setup.

s1d1k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
if you like share a picture of the running game with the problem, with the EdiZon overlay activated.
In my case for a game without the cheats files on the content folder you can see:

View attachment 287722

View attachment 287723

And the atmosphere folder for that game:
View attachment 287725

As you can see, there is a cheat file but for a different version of the game.

please let know your setup.

I've checked about 50 games, no cheats loaded everywhere

icegold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never connected my switch to the wifi when in CFW. What is the recommended method these days? any link to setup guides would be appreciated :)
Using Atmos (as of yesterday...)

icegold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more question please, I connected and am now downloading firmware files. They are downloading as a .zip.
Can they be unzipped and then used to update all without switching off the switch and plugging the sd in to the laptop? I searched a good 30 pages looking for the answer but no luck :)

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
One more question please, I connected and am now downloading firmware files. They are downloading as a .zip.
Can they be unzipped and then used to update all without switching off the switch and plugging the sd in to the laptop? I searched a good 30 pages looking for the answer but no luck :)
the unzipping will happen after the download

Reactions: icegold

MaTi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

Sorry for the perhaps noob question.. I bought a switch a long, long time ago.. Installed SXOS on it, played with it for a bit, put it away and pertty much forgot about it. Recently I decided to check it out again, to find out SXOS is pretty dead and I should move over to Atmos. That I did this afternoon.

All worked, but as I understood I should also update my CFW as newer stuff won't work. Is that correct?
I have been trying to update my CFW using the manual on rentry.org SLASH UpdateCFW. (sorry cant post links as a new user)
I also used the manuals on this site to get Atmos installed.

This is what it reads:

manual.PNG

However, directly after clicking YES on the 2nd substep in step 3 I keep getting this:

error.jpg

So, now my two main questions :)

1) Should I indeed upgrade? And if so, should I indeed use this manual?
2) What am I doing wrong which gives this error?

Thanks in advance! :)

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

Sorry for the perhaps noob question.. I bought a switch a long, long time ago.. Installed SXOS on it, played with it for a bit, put it away and pertty much forgot about it. Recently I decided to check it out again, to find out SXOS is pretty dead and I should move over to Atmos. That I did this afternoon.

All worked, but as I understood I should also update my CFW as newer stuff won't work. Is that correct?
I have been trying to update my CFW using the manual on rentry.org SLASH UpdateCFW. (sorry cant post links as a new user)
I also used the manuals on this site to get Atmos installed.

This is what it reads:

View attachment 290264

However, directly after clicking YES on the 2nd substep in step 3 I keep getting this:

View attachment 290265

So, now my two main questions :)

1) Should I indeed upgrade? And if so, should I indeed use this manual?
2) What am I doing wrong which gives this error?

Thanks in advance! :)
your firmware is way ancient, I can't guarantee my app works with it. You should probably update it. That being said, you're already on the latest atmopshere it seems, so I'm not sure why you're trying to update it in the first place.

So yeah, I would just update my firmware if I were you. You can try downloading it through my app but again it might not work. If it doesn't you can do it manually

MaTi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi. thanks! Well newer games would require newer firmware I figured. However, if not, I do not have any specific other reasons to upgrade, so I am happy with staying on the 5.1.0 I am on :)

Else, or if I should wish to update it manually, to which version should I upgrade my cfw?

thanks!

Inola13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the only issue I seem to be having with AIO is understanding the nature of the cheat updater?

Like, it allows you to download the GBAtemp cheat archive, but when you go to options like "Download GBAtemp.net cheat codes" or the Cheatslips one, there isn't an option to download those cheats.

When you click on "Show all cheat files" the only options are "exit", "back", and "ok".

GregH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi guys hope someone can help.
I'm trying to update my switch, but while the update of atmosphere and Hekate works correctly, when I try to install the latest firmware the download stops at 98% and does not go any further.
I've tried at least 6 times and the procedure is very slow, it downloads at 0.1mbit/s, but the console is properly connected to my FTTC network and works correctly. to complete the download of 320 mb is about half an hour (like on the old school modem 33600 kbits :D )

I also tried downloading the penultimate firmware instead of the latest but I have the exact same problem. As I write this I am trying for the umpteenth time.

I booted in emummc, could be this?
there's a way to download manually the firmware, copy in the sd card, and starts from there ?

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys hope someone can help.
I'm trying to update my switch, but while the update of atmosphere and Hekate works correctly, when I try to install the latest firmware the download stops at 98% and does not go any further.
I've tried at least 6 times and the procedure is very slow, it downloads at 0.1mbit/s, but the console is properly connected to my FTTC network and works correctly. to complete the download of 320 mb is about half an hour (like on the old school modem 33600 kbits :D )

I also tried downloading the penultimate firmware instead of the latest but I have the exact same problem. As I write this I am trying for the umpteenth time.

I booted in emummc, could be this?
there's a way to download manually the firmware, copy in the sd card, and starts from there ?
yeah, download is going to be slow but that's really more of a server side issue. Not sure why your issue happens, and I'll investigate if more people have this issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over