Homebrew RELEASE AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, Sigpatches, FW and cheats directly from the Switch

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Should "autonogc=0". be directly under Config, or at the bottom? I put it at the bottom of the list-autonogc=1 is still there, about halfway down
You should have something alone those lines
Code:
[config]
autoboot=2
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=51
autohosoff=1
autonogc=0
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

it needs to be under the [config] section, and there should be only one instance of it (set to 0)

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
You should have something alone those lines
Code:
[config]
autoboot=2
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=51
autohosoff=1
autonogc=0
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

it needs to be under the [config] section, and there should be only one instance of it (set to 0)
Ok I changed it to that, still not working. I have no idea what Ive done wrong as this hasn't happened before. How should my BTC file look in my config folder within atmosphere ? This is very odd

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok I changed it to that, still not working. I have no idea what Ive done wrong as this hasn't happened before. How should my BTC file look in my config folder within atmosphere ? This is very odd
yeah, the location seems fine. I think the best way to get proper support would be to open an issue on the atmosphere github repo, or ask in the switchbrew discord server https://discord.gg/ZdqEhed

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When updating sigpatches, does it also updates the ctest patches? (they are included now with totaljustice patches zip).

OmegaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello needing some help, updated using AIO software updater, and now every time I try to lunch the homebrew menu, it just sends me to hekate, anybody got a solution?

MetalDart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pardon me if this is already answered, but how can I determine the difference between "AMS and Hekate+AMS?" I migrated from SX OS to Atmosphere and now use the dongle to launch Hekate to boot Atmosphere. I just want to be sure I would still be the second option in this case.

Thank you for all your work!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hekate is a bootloader, it includes NYX which is a boot time set of tools. Hekate is a multiboot solution, you can boot CFW, Lakka, Linux, and more from it.

AMS is Atmosphère, the actual CFW (Custom Firmware)

rotoxi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I only use airplane mode on the nandsys, can I download the necessary files manually then update from aio switch updater?

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I only use airplane mode on the nandsys, can I download the necessary files manually then update from aio switch updater?
You could technically do that for cheats. For the rest there is no way, you should just do it manually

rotoxi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for your answer, i'm afraid my sd slot will break, the solution would be to update everything (hekate / atmosphere / ...) via hekate by ums? is this possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over