Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well my atmosphere should be clean, my cfw is like 2 days old and i did not really change anything
Not to be that guy but it seems like your problem has little to nothing to do with aio-switch-updater. You should be probably ask on a dedicated thread, you'd get more help that way

Last edited by Homlet,
Reactions: burhansalih

Nordinho89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Just here to thank you again! Yesterday I did upgrade everything using the AIO. Got great help the first time. Didnt need any help now, it just works! :D

BananaRama999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would check for corruption (use chkdsk if you're on windows), and you should be able to able to fix it using that tool.
It worked! It was as simple as that, chkdsk did find an error, fixed it, and then I double checked and just re-put the files from Hekate and atmosphere zips on the sd again. Injected the payload again and everything started to work like it did before. Thanks for the support!

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It worked! It was as simple as that, chkdsk did find an error, fixed it, and then I double checked and just re-put the files from Hekate and atmosphere zips on the sd again. Injected the payload again and everything started to work like it did before. Thanks for the support!
No worries. I would probably refrain from using aio-switch-updater on exFAT if I were you, it seems like corruption is unavoidable with the amount of files it is writing to the sd card

Reactions: BananaRama999

BananaRama999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries. I would probably refrain from using aio-switch-updater on exFAT if I were you, it seems like corruption is unavoidable with the amount of files it is writing to the sd card
I'm now trying to update my switch with another sd, in fat32 this time, and, as expected, things are now working. Since my other sd, the exFAT one, is a 400 gb one with a ton of games on it, I still plan of using it after updating the firmware with the fat32 sd. Will switching back to an exfat sd after updating the firmware break it?

Edit: I've tried, the exfat sd now simply doesn't work. I guess I'll have to format it in fat32 and call it a day. Reinstalling all the games with the 4gb limitation will take forever ugh, but hey I guess I should've used fat32 from the beginning so it's my fault...

Last edited by BananaRama999,

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
IReinstalling all the games with the 4gb limitation will take forever ugh, but hey I guess I should've used fat32 from the beginning so it's my fault...
The 4go limitation of fat32 has nothing to do with the speed, all “good” installers can handle same speed with exfat or fat32. And concerning the “debate” of exfat or fat32, , well, you will always find in threads that people used exfat without issues, but the fact is that it is an issue on switch. So…

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: BananaRama999

Returnofbzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY CHEATS STOPPED WORKING -- USING AIO SWITCH UPDATER --

hey guys. i noticed my cheats stopped working for some reason. anyone else have the same problem? thanks in advance

I am using AIO switch updater.

example. i started playing Legend of mana. v1.0
did not update
started a game and had 10 million or so money (lucre)
i started messing around in the menus of AIO and now my cheats dont work.
Thanks guys

FIX- So i realized I installed EDIZON in an attempt to control which cheats are on by default. Also my familiarity with EDIZON made me try it.

when Edizon didnt work i deleted its files.
My cheats stopped working for AIO Switch Updater.

I Found that the file /atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini was throwing off my cheats.
For those of you that dont know. This .ini files controls if EDIZON cheat are "ON" or "OFF" by default.
I didnt check what the file was set on. But i figured i would give it a try and delete because it was created by EDIZON. Deleted the system_settings.ini file located there and all cheats from AIO Switch Updater are working again. Hope This helps some one in the future.

PEACE

-Zilla

Last edited by Returnofbzilla,

BananaRama999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install via usb with a computer or depending on what installer you use. You can install from an external hdd/flashdrive plugged into your dock
you're right, I just did it with Goldleaf and no issues whatsoever, and like Maupiti said, the speed is exactly the same. I guess that any point in favor of exfat is now gone. Lesson learned: when dealing with switch, go with fat32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."