Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hekate works with both

oh yea! when i loaded vanilla amsor deepsea and eXhumer's patches only fss0 boot worked, then i update to hekate sigpatches in your app and it all worked out, not sure then how i screwed this up in the first place. or why i made a separate thread about it :P i had ancient ini files all over sd, probably something went weird there when i said to keep them.

great software mate! thank you for all the help.

Last edited by sith,
Reactions: Codify

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh yea! when i loaded vanilla amsor deepsea and eXhumer's patches only fss0 boot worked, then i update to hekate sigpatches in your app and it all worked out, not sure then how i screwed this up in the first place. or why i made a separate thread about it :P

great software mate! thank you for all the help.
well I'm glad it worked out, sorry for the trouble :)

Jollyboat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
This is a fantastic piece of software, absolutely brilliant!

One question, I've downloaded 11.0.1 firware and updated, all good! However, when I go into daybreak it still shows the "install" option as soon as you open daybreak.
So I'm guessing AIO downloaded firmware, daybreak installed but never removed install files.

I've looked and I can't find where did AIO download firmware files? I'm thinking to try to delete it manually. No idea if this will create an issue when the next firmware update is available

Update: I have tried AIO tools --> clean up downloaded files. didn't make difference.

P.S. really like v1.5.0. On line update is so convenient. , Its probably top homebrew app when comes to user experience.

Last edited by Jollyboat,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is a fantastic piece of software, absolutely brilliant!

One question, I've downloaded 11.0.1 firware and updated, all good! However, when I go into daybreak it still shows the "install" option as soon as you open daybreak.
So I'm guessing AIO downloaded firmware, daybreak installed but never removed install files.

I've looked and I can't find where did AIO download firmware files? I'm thinking to try to delete it manually. No idea if this will create an issue when the next firmware update is available

Update: I have tried AIO tools --> clean up downloaded files. didn't make difference.

P.S. really like v1.5.0. On line update is so convenient. , Its probably top homebrew app when comes to user experience.
Daybreak will always show "install", regardless on what is on your SD card since the next step is to ask you where the update files are. My homebrew downloads firmware files to '/firmware'. You can delete those files by choosing "clean up downloaded files", or you can leave them there and they'll be deleted automatically when you download a new firmware. Daybreak doesn't remove files on its own. Glad you like it though :)

Lovely!

Have you put the ability to install the NSP from the app itself or is it manual for now?
manual and it will remain that way. Installing a NSP is a sure way to get banned if you connect to Nintendo services so I'd rather not make the option available for those who don't know what they're doing, and it's easy enough to install yourself

Reactions: Jollyboat

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
manual and it will remain that way. Installing a NSP is a sure way to get banned if you connect to Nintendo services so I'd rather not make the option available for those who don't know what they're doing, and it's easy enough to install yourself
Aight! I respect your option!

Jollyboat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Daybreak will always show "install", regardless on what is on your SD card since the next step is to ask you where the update files are. My homebrew downloads firmware files to '/firmware'. You can delete those files by choosing "clean up downloaded files", or you can leave them there and they'll be deleted automatically when you download a new firmware. Daybreak doesn't remove files on its own. Glad you like it though :)

Thank you! And thanks very much for creating this software, much appreciated!

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Homlet hey I'm loving the app as usual, so thank you for this. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a downloader to the web browser? Or have the web browser save a .txt file of the download url and implement something like NxDownload to then download said file?

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Homlet hey I'm loving the app as usual, so thank you for this. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a downloader to the web browser? Or have the web browser save a .txt file of the download url and implement something like NxDownload to then download said file?
Not sure what you mean by adding a downloader to the web browser. The web browser is a nintendo program and is very barebones, you really can't do much with it. You wouldn't be able to look for links and do anything meaningful with them, even copying them is out of the question

Last edited by Homlet,

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk why but sometimes whenever ireboot my payload. it says "Nosigchck" but i have the payload and my atmosphere are in the latest version/

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you mean by adding a downloader to the web browser. The web browser is a nintendo program and is very barebones, you really can't do much with it. You wouldn't be able to look for links and do anything meaningful with them, even copying them is out of the question
I'm sorry, I didn't realize how barebones the browser is. I was thinking it would be cool to to access the web browser in the app then save/copy urls to download with an implemented version of nxdownload

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated atmosphere, hekate, sig patches, and the switch firmware using this, but now i cant launch tinfoil or install anything. It says corrupted when i try to launch tinfoi. :(

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I updated atmosphere, hekate, sig patches, and the switch firmware using this, but now i cant launch tinfoil or install anything. It says corrupted when i try to launch tinfoi. :(
download the sigpatches again, looks like you're missing them/overwrote them

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question, can if i install the nsp from release github wirelessly with my installer(awoo), do i still need to put in files manually to my sd card for this to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1