Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

meganebishoujo

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi, I keep getting this error when launching the aio switch updater, is there anyway i can solve this and update my sigpatch?

Attachments

• photo6246651773502729043.jpg
    photo6246651773502729043.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 237

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also try running it through title redirection, it may work that way but then again for me, it works in applet mode too

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the edizon tesla overlay says "no cheats loaded"

Since you used this tool to download the cheats, they should be in the correct directory.
Can you double check to make sure the cheats did get downloaded? And confirm that they are in the correct spot?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex: TITLE ID = 1234567891876543

-> sdroot/atmosphere/contents/1234567891876543/cheats
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be a .txt file for all your downloaded games in it's own directory.

W9qI8k5QMf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you used this tool to download the cheats, they should be in the correct directory.
Can you double check to make sure the cheats did get downloaded? And confirm that they are in the correct spot?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex: TITLE ID = 1234567891876543

-> sdroot/atmosphere/contents/1234567891876543/cheats
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be a .txt file for all your downloaded games in it's own directory.
yeh, lots of folders in atmosphere/contents, each with a cheats folder in them all

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeh, lots of folders in atmosphere/contents, each with a cheats folder in them all

That's weird, it should just work. Either the cheats aren't updated to the BUILD ID yet or something is off.
I'm out of advice besides deleting and re-downloading the files to see if it works.

Devrim

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would it be possible to select the Atmosphere zip from SD instead of downloading it? My Switch is not connected to the internet so I can't download the Atmosphere updates.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole point for me of the updater is being able to update without turning off atmosphere. Else I wouldn't need it.
With how atmosphere is now, you still have to reboot it to finish the process. Since this app doesn't look for atmosphere .zip's to update, my suggestion would be setup tesla (if you haven't), get fastcfwswitch for tesla and configure it to switch to hekate, use hekate's usm to update atmosphere via usb on ur computer. After you're done, boot into atmosphere, profit.
Afaik, there is currently no app that looks for the atmosphere file and extracts it for you.
But maybe homlet will add something like that in.

Devrim

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
With how atmosphere is now, you still have to reboot it to finish the process. Since this app doesn't look for atmosphere .zip's to update, my suggestion would be setup tesla (if you haven't), get fastcfwswitch for tesla and configure it to switch to hekate, use hekate's usm to update atmosphere via usb on ur computer. After you're done, boot into atmosphere, profit.
Afaik, there is currently no app that looks for the atmosphere file and extracts it for you.
But maybe homlet will add something like that in.

With this updater it doesn't require you to push a payload tho. Yes the switch reboots but it boots back automatically to the OS after applying the Atmosphere update.

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With this updater it doesn't require you to push a payload tho. Yes the switch reboots but it boots back automatically to the OS after applying the Atmosphere update.
The app actually does reboot to a payload that then launches the ams/Hekate payload. As he said, the best way for you would be to boot into Hekate (with my app you can do it, but also with payload launcher), use the UMS feature in Hekate (in tools) and update that way.
Your specific usecase is not something that would make a lot of sense for me to implement, although you could fork the app and do it yourself rather easily if you know a bit of C++

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used this finally for the first time and I like how easy it was to use. I updated atmosphere and even though it wasn’t necessary yet since I’m still on firmware 10.x I updated my sig patches. I guess I may never open my computer again to update anymore.

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used this finally for the first time and I like how easy it was to use. I updated atmosphere and even though it wasn’t necessary yet since I’m still on firmware 10.x I updated my sig patches. I guess I may never open my computer again to update anymore.

Nothing wrong with that lol :P

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Homlet Everytime I update hekate manually, I also put the payload into the atmosphere folder overwriting reboot_payload.bin so Atmosphère's reboot feature reboots to hekate.
Is this possible somehow with your (apart from that, amazing) tool?

Also why isn't this in the appstore? Bugs be everytime I set up a Switch for a friend that I have to get this manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome