Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies for my ignorance if my question isnt relevant here. But I was trying to down some NSP game files using Goldleaf. But looks like the base game/patches/dlc or w/e I get an error majority of the time says

An error occured attempting to install the NSP:

Error: 2002-4518 (0x234C02)
Module: File system (2)
Description: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or a too low firmware) (4518)

Was googling how to get rid of sigpatch errors and came across this thread. My apologies if I misunderstood if this was relevant to AIO Switch Updater

IF anybody could point me in the right direction Id appreciate it

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies for my ignorance if my question isnt relevant here. But I was trying to down some NSP game files using Goldleaf. But looks like the base game/patches/dlc or w/e I get an error majority of the time says

An error occured attempting to install the NSP:

Error: 2002-4518 (0x234C02)
Module: File system (2)
Description: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or a too low firmware) (4518)

Was googling how to get rid of sigpatch errors and came across this thread. My apologies if I misunderstood if this was relevant to AIO Switch Updater

IF anybody could point me in the right direction Id appreciate it

Which firmware are you using?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think this tools need to rebuilt with the new libnx. It right now crashes the system when you example try to download the cheats

gangstar1011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I keep getting unable to start software. Alos same thing with Mario kart but my super mario allstars works. Is there any fix? I am on OFW 11 after my switch updated when i wasnt looking and have latest atmospher 16. Please help.

Witt997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is there a way to update only atmosphere from the app? when I click on Update CFW it displays only hekate reinx and sxos, not atmosphere as in the images provided (not to mention deepsea...)
And what about the new firmare 11.0.1? The app seems only to have up to 10.0.2

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to update only atmosphere from the app? when I click on Update CFW it displays only hekate reinx and sxos, not atmosphere as in the images provided (not to mention deepsea...)
And what about the new firmare 11.0.1? The app seems only to have up to 10.0.2
Not anymore, you used to be able to but the atmosphere team doesn't want people updating while in hos.

gezeebeezee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also getting an error when attempting to download cheat codes. I'm assuming the app needs to be updated as linunxares mentioned.

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think this tools need to rebuilt with the new libnx. It right now crashes the system when you example try to download the cheats
the newest ams version doesnt allow for swapping the files while the system is running. fixing this will probably take him a few days.
Not anymore, you used to be able to but the atmosphere team doesn't want people updating while in hos.
Version 1.3.0 is up and you can update from the app. Ams updating is back and sorry for delay, I've been procrastinating for a WHILE

Last edited by Homlet,

Mito551

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
after updating to latest atmosphere (0.16.1-1ec2c0c2) on 11.0.0, switch crashes on launching the aio updater

upd: found out that I need to use non-applet mode and it works.

Last edited by Mito551,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone