1. LightBeam

LightBeam GBAtemp Fan

France
    It's useless to restore your nand just for that lol, you can even change the joycon colors on PC via bluetooth so I don't think restoring your nand will change anything. Just change it to the colors they used to be, if you google the codes you'll find the official ones and that's it

2. renegade2k82

renegade2k82 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    crashes on my sx os 3.05 every time i try to download cheats :( can this be fixed?

sadoku likes this.
  3. eliteplague

eliteplague Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm experience crash as well when I download cheats. I'm on Atmosphere.

sadoku likes this.
  4. IcedFreon

IcedFreon Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Same here. Sxos and the older program and this newer one both crash if I download cheats

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Same here, I'm on 3.05 as well and the older cheats updater and the aio both crash the system if cheats are downloaded

5. Muxi

Muxi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
  6. LyuboA

LyuboA GBAtemp Regular

Bulgaria
    theres two homebrew apps that can change the joycon colors to what ever color you want no need of any PC

7. sabin1981

sabin1981 Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    Hi guys, I found out that Switch Cheats Updater is no longer in development and that AIO Updater is the new tool, so I installed that instead; but it crashes my Switch whenever I try to download the cheat archive :/ The first time I loaded the cheat section it said "Installed version: 0" and pressing download crashed to black, each time afterwards it full crashes the Switch with the CFW debug screen telling me to power/reboot.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, please?

HOS 10.2.0 // AMS 0.15.0

-edit-

Hmm, the URL it tries to download the archive from ( https://github.com/HamletDuFromage/switch-cheats-db/releases/download/v1.0/contents.zip ) is broken? Downloads a blank 22byte ZIP. Could that be why it crashes?

Last edited by sabin1981, Nov 12, 2020
  8. IcedFreon

IcedFreon Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Last edited by IcedFreon, Nov 12, 2020
    sabin1981 likes this.
  9. LightBeam

LightBeam GBAtemp Fan

France
    Yes I know, but personally I find the PC applications to be better, there are GUIs and color pickers, previews etc, but ofc it's up to anyone's preferences

10. duckbill007

duckbill007 GBAtemp Regular

Russia
  11. froexen

froexen Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Is it normal that, even though I updated the app to v 1.2.7, when going to album the app still shows version 1.1.0?. I even added the update manually and it still shows the same version.

12. AtlasF2

AtlasF2 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hey man, I have hekate v5.3.3 and I did what you said in the instructions, I put the aio-switch-updater-master into the switch file in the sd card. When I boot up, the updater does not appear, can you please help?

13. AtlasF2

AtlasF2 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It seems like my problem might be a missing nro file? How do I get it? I downloaded the directory straight from github and just put it into the switch file. Please help

14. TheGodMauro

TheGodMauro Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    I'm guessing you've somehow never dealt with a compressed file before. Install 7-Zip and use it to extract the file (aio-switch-updater.zip), you'll get a folder named switch, drop it in the root of your sd.

If you are curious, inside that switch folder you'll find another folder with the name of the homebrew, within that is the nro. As long as the nro is placed under the switch directory of your sd card then it'll show up on your homebrew menu.

15. AtlasF2

AtlasF2 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know how to extract files man, I did just as you said, extracted the file from the zip with 7zip, (the file that was extracted was named aio-switch-updater-master) I drop that inside the switch folder in my sd card, and that should be all no? what am I doing wrong?

16. LightBeam

LightBeam GBAtemp Fan

France
    You actually cloned the repository, you didn't downloaded the actual release zip
    On the github there's a section called "releases" on the right of the screen, that's where you are supposed to download the files to get things working, don't click on "code" then "download as zip" because then you are just downloading the sources, which will be useless to you and aren't meant to be used on your switch
    upload_2020-11-22_23-23-44.png

Last edited by LightBeam, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:23 PM
  17. AtlasF2

AtlasF2 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    man I feel stupid now lmao, thank you so much!!!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

how do I check for which BID version of the cheat I have? When I follow the AIO>Tools>Cheats menu>View installed cheats i can only look at what titles I have cheats for but not the BID's

LightBeam likes this.
  18. TheGodMauro

TheGodMauro Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    You can check it if you open Edizon while a game is running.

19. froexen

froexen Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    OK so just to update my case--It's solved. Last update I had was 1.1.0 I believe, and everytime I updated it through the app it never overwrote the .nro file (I had 3 .nros in the AIO folder), so it loaded the first one I had. That explains why the update never got through. I had to delete the other two manually!

It works that way or was it a flaw from the early versions of this app?

20. kidkat210

kidkat210 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ot was an issue in the earlier versions

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Sigpatches, directly, Updater