Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. Wait the Error code is CE-36329-3
Sounds like corrupted firmware, download the firmware and MD5 it through my site :)

https://defaultdnb.github.io/

Click the HASH icon:

12D8022D-42B5-450D-9821-F3381B8DFC5E.jpeg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. I will see what Happens next.
Thanks Guys
Move your games to an external drive, backup your saves and trophies. Maybe backup the app.db afterwards, but I'd advise to rebuild the database in the recovery menu, then unmount the external hdd with your games on it, remount, let it repopulate.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew
Multiman vs IrisMan vs Webman
what do you think is best ?
Webman mod is what I use. It's updated quite often. You can update from an option near the bottom of a list in webman setup, so it's painless. Best way to update the system is update debug. Just put the update(s), named anything, in dev_hdd0/updater/01. You can have up to 20 updates in there, and you can also have folders 02, 03, up to 20 if you want it better organized. No need for a flash drive, just ftp the update over. That's how I always update. You can easily upgrade and downgrade with that.

Reactions: Prb

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I install the 60fps patches from illusion0001 when they are for the base game (V1.0)?
I normally use patch builder to get my modified .pkg out of the update (with the modified eboot.bin) and the base game as reference. If there is no update, what do I do then??

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can I install the 60fps patches from illusion0001 when they are for the base game (V1.0)?
I normally use patch builder to get my modified .pkg out of the update (with the modified eboot.bin) and the base game as reference. If there is no update, what do I do then??

Id guess either create a fake update using the eboot if theres no patch after, or repack the game pkg using the modified eboot

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Id guess either create a fake update using the eboot if theres no patch after, or repack the game pkg using the modified eboot
I renamed the folder from Image0 to CUSAXXXXX-app and moved the files from the folder "Sc0" to "CUSAXXXXX-app\sce_sys". Finally I used fakepkgtools (geng4_app and orbis-pub-gen) to create the fpkg which worked.

Reactions: godreborn

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ i am still guessing why that extracting files into folder Sc0 and the other, and not to sce_sys, and the other...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Finally got my number transferred