• Replies 20,671
  • Likes 178

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You too? I tried compiling it but it also errors, it starts extracting but then nothing, if you look the folder you'll see there's nothing there.I'll try later with the 0.5 version
I got tons of permission errors with 0.5 as well. and, they're false positives. I got a few with the wiiu version, but I just chmod +x all the ones it had, which wasn't very many. the recursive -R doesn't seem to work for all (maybe too many files), but both wiiu and ps4 compiled. better keep the ps4 one at least considering it's such a pita to compile.

zekro94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got tons of permission errors with 0.5 as well. and, they're false positives. I got a few with the wiiu version, but I just chmod +x all the ones it had, which wasn't very many. the recursive -R doesn't seem to work for all (maybe too many files), but both wiiu and ps4 compiled. better keep the ps4 one at least considering it's such a pita to compile.
My problem seems to be with the libllvm-13.so library, it says it cannot open shared object file. Tried installing llvm lib but it throws a 404 error

Edit: it also says it can't find behavior_script.o

Last edited by zekro94,
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My problem seems to be with the libllvm-13.so library, it says it cannot open shared object file. Tried installing llvm lib but it throws a 404 error

Edit: it also says it can't find behavior_script.o
not sure, I think it requires a specific version of llvm, but he doesn't mention which. I have 9, 11, and 14 installed, but I don't know how to specify a specific version.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many Thanks.
Will Try it Tomorrow
the only problem with the script is it will make games undeleteable, which may be how it works. you can change that in the app.db by modifying canremove from a 0 to a 1. you'll have to do it for all games, but it shouldn't be that much of a problem unless you have tons of games. backup your databases once you're done in system_data/priv/mms so you won't have this nightmare again.

Reactions: Stoned

zekro94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not sure, I think it requires a specific version of llvm, but he doesn't mention which. I have 9, 11, and 14 installed, but I don't know how to specify a specific version.
I give up, I tried to compile it on linux but I can't, always errors at libllvm-13. Tried many ways to install it, it even installed but still doesn't work. It sure is a pain using linux for people like me who don't know how

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give up, I tried to compile it on linux but I can't, always errors at libllvm-13. Tried many ways to install it, it even installed but still doesn't work. It sure is a pain using linux for people like me who don't know how
I'm still an amateur at linux as well. lots of things seem to factor into why something fails to build. I keep trying though.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's soooo nice to play Mario 64 in native HD than a PS2-PS4 conversion it made me wonder, what about Ocarina of Time on PS4? That'd be awesome. : D

Reactions: peteruk

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Account share with someone who bought Fifa 22..
Speaking of FIFA, by now EA should have released their yearly FIFA title, but due to licensing they won't be pulling that shit.. for now.

Konami's soccer game sucks now and FIFA isn't much better. A new competitor needs to enter the arena.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a sale going on on the psn store. I got shenmue 1 and 2, and shenmue 3 for about $10 total, when they go for between $50-$60 not on sale, also bought that game above, and panzar dragoon for like $1 and $2 respectively. panzer dragoon was 90% off.

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there's a sale going on on the psn store. I got shenmue 1 and 2, and shenmue 3 for about $10 total, when they go for between $50-$60 not on sale, also bought that game above, and panzar dragoon for like $1 and $2 respectively. panzer dragoon was 90% off.
unfortunately cant access the psn store, otherwise id buy car mechanic simulator 2021. Cant get it on disc, really want that game :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    A fan to listen to the wind of change
    Gift
  • Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    Just chilling out relaxing shooting some bball outside of the school
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ken confesses to a
    school shooting :angry:
    Gift
    I was selling vape products not shooting it up
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You know those Dyson "bladeless" fans that are just a large hoop? They should build them into
    door frames.
    Gift
    That'll be an entire stimulus check for a new door
    Gift
    Then doors would have holes
    Gift
    Those bladeless fans look badass, I'm intrigued
    Gift
    Those remain $400+ but yet we can buy 3" devices for a third of the cost that can play pokemon
    Gift
    I already play with a plush basketball in my room that's the appropriate size to hit those hoops
    Gift
    My property management said no to indoor bb guns for some reason
    Gift
    Do you know Chuck Bartowski? I want a room like his. - On second thought, I grew up, it's still nice, but it's not something I want as much
    Gift
    I don't really invest in expensive items just because they can break so easily
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to invest in an even more expensive unbreakable version.
    Gift
    Don't forget our $50 warranty when it'll break right when it ends
    Gift
    I had a tall nice black fan now I'm reduced to this little white one :tpi:
    IMG-20220705-073808.jpg
    Gift
  • Gift
    Had a fraudulent charge on my credit card gotta wait 10 days before I can get a new one in the mail hasn't been my week :(
    Gift
    I blame Psis recommendations
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Linked you to some shady Chinese shop that stole your credit card info again?
    Gift
    I thought I was getting a male Russian order bride D':
    Gift
    Male russians drink vodka, wear tracksuits and play Counter Strike G.O. - that's why they can't have nuclear facilities, they get easily distracted
    Gift
    They have them they just blow up on their own
    Gift
    In Soviet Russia we nuke our own!
    Gift
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: In Soviet Russia we nuke our own!