• Replies 20,304
  • Likes 178

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought exist archive for $17 new while the psn version was at $60. It's the disc, retail version. And, it's the first game that I've seen in 15+ years to have an instruction manual, though it's in black and white.

GrainofSound

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
5.05 is best in terms of stability and ease of jailbreak. I think 9.00 will see a nonUSB jailbreak soon. But any <7.55 users should get more tools and interesting things a lot sooner than 9.00 ever will, so it’s best to hang tight. As for backports, it’s possible to use 9.00 dumps and backport them yourself, it’s tricky for some games, easier for others. The big games get backports reasonably quickly via backport893 and cyber on Twitter/Reddit.
Thanks for the input! I wouldn't mind dabbling in backporting myself, but I've no idea really where to start because of lack of "trusting the tools", etc.

Reactions: KiiWii

nubie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello all , I'm wanna ask some questions again

I'm planning to buy esp32s2 for my ps4 hen that already get flash etc , my question is

what version of goldhen will get load here , 2.2.2 in my ps4 so far or from that new esp32s2 ???

do I need to click that enable binloader server settings in goldhen if I'm using esp32s2 since I'm see that seller click those option in his youtube videos

thanks for answering my questions

Panzer_Baboon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! I'm really glad this exploit is so "Stable" it just never fucking works.

It works fine for me using just 1 of 4 different USB flash drives I have laying around. It's a 32GB PNY USB 2.0 and works most of the time. All of my others either don't work at all, or will work once then never again.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there's one thing to be said about the ps4 is expect the unexpected. I had an issue where my ps4's hdmi would cut out. I replaced the cables, tried different switchers, reformatting the hdd on the pc, and reinstalling the firmware. Nothing worked. Then, someone suggested I plug the system directly into the TV. It hasn't happened since. I only have one hdmi port on my TV, so I leave the ps4 unplugged unless using it. Not sure why only the ps4 is affected. It's the switchers plugged into switchers causing the signal to be too degraded. Point being--the ps4 is a pain.

xZenithy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello all , I'm wanna ask some questions again

I'm planning to buy esp32s2 for my ps4 hen that already get flash etc , my question is

what version of goldhen will get load here , 2.2.2 in my ps4 so far or from that new esp32s2 ???

do I need to click that enable binloader server settings in goldhen if I'm using esp32s2 since I'm see that seller click those option in his youtube videos

thanks for answering my questions
There are several images to be flashed for esp32s2, example: Karo, Prb, Kameleon, etc...
More of less are the same, but for me the best are Kameleon and Prb images (this is my personal taste)
There is one made by EchoStretch that is a 7in1 (7 host in 1 image) and it is incredible because you can test which host like more (this include Kameleon host and Prb host).
The only issue is that Echo has removed Goldhen 2.1.2 from the 7 host and doing that some option is now broken...
About the enable bin loader that depends with host are you using...
Some of them maybe you need to use binloader but right now almost all of them works without that...

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
To those that use IDAPro - how would one locate the below when the game is running?

CODE:000000000135D364 aCamBodyCapsule db 'Cam_Body_Capsule',0 ; DATA XREF: sub_CEFF70+176↑o

CODE:000000000135D375 aCamBodySphere db 'Cam_Body_Sphere',0 ; DATA XREF: sub_CEFF70+239↑o

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to compile Mario 64 HD for PS4, but I don't understand the get and repo stuff.

https://github.com/OsirizX/sm64-port/tree/ps4

Is there a tutorial for newbies? I'd really like to play the HD port than PS2-PS4. :(

I'm wanting this specific version too, I've hunted high and low for a compiled version to no avail.
It's kind of like a mine field out there tbh, I've come across so many ps2/ps4 versions or N64/ps4 versions but nowhere can I find the beautiful OsirizX version

Reactions: KiiWii and Marc_LFD

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I Have Rebuilded the Database whit https://github.com/aizenar/PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT/releases/tag/v0.1
After That i have Restarted the Ps4 and Games Run well.
Half an Hour Later game Crashed and it gives the Error Database Corrupted
Restarting Ps4

Ok After that, i don´t have any Icon´s only this in the Picture

I'm at 9.0 and dont know what i can do.

Attachments

• 20220526_160733.jpg
    20220526_160733.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 4

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Stoned

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another option is to rebuild the database again, and if they're on internal, use the python script; external--unmount the drive, then mount it again, and all games will be repopulated.

Hayato213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have Rebuilded the Database whit https://github.com/aizenar/PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT/releases/tag/v0.1
After That i have Restarted the Ps4 and Games Run well.
Half an Hour Later game Crashed and it gives the Error Database Corrupted
Restarting Ps4

Ok After that, i don´t have any Icon´s only this in the Picture

I'm at 9.0 and dont know what i can do.

If you don't have any of the regular system icon, then you might have to reflash firmware.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something is messed up, and it won't let me edit, but rebuild the database in the recovery menu first. only reflash as a last resort, because you might have to initialize the system as well, which will mean wiping everything. I'm not sure if a normal reflash will work considering those icons are on the hdd.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NeoGaming @ NeoGaming: but able for to sell it i had to unhomebrew it which was a pain