• Replies 20,390
  • Likes 178

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
is it just my eyes that cant tell a difference between these?

Same here, I put the patch hexs in a PS4 Cheater file to see if works instead of rebuilding the package - https://filebin.net/8mqg8b120lt8wlqe

Load Driveclub, load cht table in ps4 cheater then quit Driveclub.

Start Driveclub and at the same time start refreshing process in PS4 Cheater until eboot is automatically selected.

To me the menu navigation looks a bit more snappy and maybe a bit smoother in game? It doesn't look like a 60fps game like GT Sport with my eyes.

If anybody could try the file and confirm the same?

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just got a question... ;)
If a database rebuild cleared all fpkg stuff from the list, will a restore of a backup fix the mess (via backup/restore payload)?

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just got a question... ;)
If a database rebuild cleared all fpkg stuff from the list, will a restore of a backup fix the mess (via backup/restore payload)?
It should 🤔. Tho, for an extended storage, if you unmount/unplug it, shutdown your PS4, power on and do the jailbreak, load GoldHen, then plug your extended storage, a scan should be done and after sometime (depending on the size of your drive), your fpkgs will appear again.

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: susi91

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It should 🤔. Tho, for an extended storage, if you unmount/unplug it, shutdown your PS4, power on and do the jailbreak, load GoldHen, then plug your extended storage, a scan should be done and after sometime (depending on the size of your drive), your fpkgs will appear again.
Restore via payload worked fine. Thank you :)

Used the latest 6.72 host from @Prb
Very nice host, worked awesome, but I see only a 'enable_updates' button, there isn't one for disable...?
I like the disabling button more, please please ;)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Restore via payload worked fine. Thank you :)

Used the latest 6.72 host from @Prb
Very nice host, worked awesome, but I see only a 'enable_updates' button, there isn't one for disable...?
I like the disabling button more, please please ;)
GoldHEN has FW update block built in, each KP/reboot it gets wiped on 6.72+ IIRC.

Last edited by KiiWii,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NeoGaming @ NeoGaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMxuHJoi4RA