• Replies 20,462
  • Likes 178

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all for your replies, I'll try to import the database to the Pro and let you know how it goes.
I do have backups of the PKGs in case that doesn't work, I just wanted to skip the installation process as I have too many games.
importing the database is only good for retaining sorting really. the ps4 archives several files all over the place on the internal hdd, so there's no getting around reinstallation.

Reactions: Nepho

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk much bout psvr (Don't own one....yet) but iirc you need to update both the headsets fw and ps4's to sync? or am i wrong what I'm getting at would this potentionally allow us to sync to a jb'd ps4 w/o updating either?
from what I've heard, you can use the build in spoof of hen to update, but I also don't own one. it should still work on the system if you just update the headset's firmware. I think that's one of the reasons for the spoof. goldhen spoof's, but I'm not sure if it shows it in system settings. you usually have to go into rest mode, then come back to reflect changes, but I don't think goldhen does that.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
idk much bout psvr (Don't own one....yet) but iirc you need to update both the headsets fw and ps4's to sync? or am i wrong what I'm getting at would this potentionally allow us to sync to a jb'd ps4 w/o updating either?
Kind of, for example I can update the headset on my up-to-date PS5 and still use it on my 5.05 PS4 with GoldHEN spoof :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Horizon Zero Dawn is the first game which came out in 2017. There is also a complete edition which I don't know when that came out. Forbidden West is the newer one from this year. I just wish to try out the first one.
I'm not sure if it requires above 5.05.
ah, yes you're right, sorry! you could look at @KiiWii 's/defaultDnB's site to know for sure.

Reactions: KiiWii

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Horizon Zero Dawn is the first game which came out in 2017. There is also a complete edition which I don't know when that came out. Forbidden West is the newer one from this year. I just wish to try out the first one.
I'm not sure if it requires above 5.05.
According to https://defaultdnb.github.io/

Horizon Zero Dawn = 4.07
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition = 5.02
Horizon Forbidden West = 9.03

RyoX9

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reminds me of horizon forbidden leaked before launch working on 9.00 and leaked copy was never made public only credits and some concept art was missing, maybe im mistaken.

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Can someone tell me how to install this patch with python?

There's an patch guide on the site, you download the patch file and patch your 1.28 eboot then you have to rebuild the PKG with the patched eboot and install.

Game holds 50-60fps on pro

I want to know how it performs on normal PS4 before I try as rebuilding packages take hrs on my computer.

Reactions: jnl1

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
There's an patch guide on the site, you download the patch file and patch your 1.28 eboot then you have to rebuild the PKG with the patched eboot and install.

Game holds 50-60fps on pro

I want to know how it performs on normal PS4 before I try as rebuilding packages take hrs on my computer.
i do not believe on these patches. It is widely proved by ppl that used techs that out eyes do not see frames per second. It is our brain who build all. And by the way, i will never allow to lost resolution for some fps that i cant see... That's the problem, all the patches have to reduce the screen resolution. And this is videogames, where the quality matters.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: You've only seen a small percent of the worst of it