• Views 2,805,606
  • Replies 20,516
  • Likes 178

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there a payload or program that cant decrypt eboot.bin or prx's without having to run them first yet?
Or a retail to fake pkg converter for updates?

I should just keep dreaming shouldnt i :(

nubie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wanna ask some questions here :)

what should we do if ps4 failed to loading golden hen after click ok then return to loading payload again ???

should we plug out our usb flashdisk when this happen ???

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the general rule, at least with memory errors, is to try about five times. don't keep retrying. restart the system after 5 times or so to start fresh. I'm assuming the same rule applies here with 9.00. when you restart the console, remove the device before booting it back up or you could get a memory heap error.

nubie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I get freeze in loading payload before when I'm not plug out my flashdisk if golden hen failed to load

btw , do using esp32 s2 have better stability for loading ps4 golden hen compare to regular ways with using flashdisk ???

there seller in my country that sell esp32 s2 for ps4 hen 9.00 that already get flash etc , just ready to use

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the stability stuff is old wives' tale. there's really no such thing. it's either stable or it's not. there are not varying degrees of it as it's based on the exploit itself.

loopout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok got my hands on a PS4 PRO on 7.51, first timer here but had experience with Switch, 3ds and Vita.

Should I then do the hacking method for 7.55? (updating to 7.55 then following the guide on this thread)? Will I have access to using backups needing 9.00 even if I do the 7.55 hacking method?

loopout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
do 9.00. 7.5x is incredibly unstable.
Ok thanks! I'm an avid reader of guides before hacking any device. Is there any resource other than this thread where I could read about the ins and outs of this? what can I do and what I can't, places where I can find resources etc etc.

Thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks! I'm an avid reader of guides before hacking any device. Is there any resource other than this thread where I could read about the ins and outs of this? what can I do and what I can't, places where I can find resources etc etc.

Thanks!
I'm not sure. there's a lot of info out there, but I don't know other than here any place where it's consolidated. though, I think the op is still a work in progress. don't follow any youtube guides or don't use them for a source of information aside from modded warfare or mr. mario. both have good guides on how to do things. modded warfare even has a guide on downgrading/reverting. you can trust them. there's also wololo which is a good source. other than that, I'm not really sure.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, modded warfare's tutorials are even backed by devs. Lightning mods posts them on his discord channel, and I think he talks to him regularly, though I've never seen modded warfare on the channel.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i saw something about 9.03? it wont be as stable as 9.00
9.03 jailbreak was just a false alarm sort of thing. New exploit was disclosed on Hackerone but was patched in 9.03 and everyone rushed to assuming it was a 9.03 exploit. Probably only going to be used for PS5 (if it can be) and yes it won't be very stable as to quote SpecterDev "Also probably would end up less stable than exFAT exploit because mbuf zone corruption kinda sucks."

Reactions: peteruk and lilalex

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw something about 9.03? it wont be as stable as 9.00
not sure if they'll even bother with 9.03. I think they're looking at 9.50. the goal, hopefully, is always to be one firmware lower than the latest. I hope the latest is never exploitable, because a lot of people have ruined ps3 online and probably the vita's as well. there needs to be some sort of caveat for not hacking the system. plus, there's no telling if sony could ban people. I mean even I could determine someone had exploited their system based on a few things. it's extremely easy.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by KiiWii,

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: KiiWii

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to connect a DualSense to PS4?

I bought one for $10 with stick drift (right) and it's a really comfortable controller. Have tested the controller via Android (OTG) and that's the only issue it has.

Gz2vy6D.jpg

DS4 is great, but "DS5" is even better!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DEMONGreninjaPG @ DEMONGreninjaPG: gross