• Views 2,726,437
  • Replies 19,469
  • Likes 177

Marc_78065

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The HB Store has new cool apps, especially an SNES emulator.

Retro Arch is awesome, but can be cumbersome knowing which emulator needs to be selected in order to play a rom.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii , I checked my ps5 for legacy of thieves. It's there, but it shows ps4 and it boots up uncharted 4 for ps4. It shows the ps plus icon, so I don't know if uncharted legacy of thieves is actually 2 discs. It's part of the 20 or so free ps4 games you get for psn plus and owning a ps5.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heard the ps5 webkit exploit works even on 4.50 (the latest firmware). speaking of ps5, @KiiWii , I got the money back for legacy of thieves, so I tried buying the game from the playstation shop. unfortunately, it's sold out. I wish I had known that. I bought the game, new, for the same price on Amazon, but where you'd get the game on release date from playstation, which is tomorrow, I have to wait about five days for the same from Amazon, so I won't be getting it till next week. :(

Reactions: KiiWii

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Tomato123

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got that info from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps4-ps5-webkit-exploit-reports-and-tests.602400/#post-9730708

it doesn't matter much to me though as I'm going to continue updating, mostly since it's becoming less and less worth it to exploit. can never sign in to sync trophies for one, so it's like you had no presence with that system once the next one generation is released.
I probably will keep my PS5 on 4.03 just in-case the full jailbreak happens soon. However, I might end up having to update at some point simply because of newer game releases. Trophies and such don't really bother me so I have no reason to update other than new games.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my main concern is cloud saving, I guess. after my first switch died, I don't want to lose all saves again. I guess that might not be an issue with a jailbreak, but it's waiting for it that's my main problem.

Reactions: Tomato123

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a new image file for the USB ?
Check https://github.com/ChendoChap/pOOBs4. If anything's new, it's there.
There's a 6KB pico image which may or may not work, depending on what you do.
I read it works with a regular thumb drive, but not guaranteed when using it with an ESP chip - see issues at https://github.com/stooged/PS4-Server-900u and his other repos (4 total).

The important part (and source of crashes) is the exploit itself anyway. If that gets improved and more stable, the hosters have to include it into their hosts as well for us to take advantage of, the USB doesn't change for that.

Last edited by subworx,
General chit-chat
Help Users
    AliceCE @ AliceCE: